Chapter 11 : Killer

Lust POV

Ah, Santa Claus heard me. Ink and Error got together for Christmas.

Anyway, Dust and Horror called me to the mansion, saying they need me, so here I am.

Lust : Hello, Teddy Bear, Dusty. Hm ? Where is Killer ?

Dust : Well actually...

Horror : Killer left the Bad. And since, the boss shuted himself up.

Lust : Oh.

Dust : We were hoping your cooking could cheer him up.

Lust : I will do my best.

I smile and go to the kitchen. Horror is looking at me. I signal him to come then take his hands to wrap them around me.

Lust : I would hug you, but my hands will be busy. But you can still cuddle.

He nods and buries his face in the crook of my neck. I hum while cooking and see from the corner of my eyes Dust taking a photo. I mouth to him to send it to me later. He gives me a thumbs up. I smile and continue cooking for the sad Octopus.

Once finished we put it at his door.

It failed.

... After a week of failed attempts the Stars Sans heard about Nightmare's depression. We all reunite in Dusttale to discuss.

So, Dust, Teddy Bear and I organise the dusty house for everyone. Not before I hug Teddy Bear, of course !

The two killers organize the house while I cook... and also hide from Error, so he won't storm out here immediately.

Horror : Sup, Error, Ink. Where are the others ?

Ink : Dream and Cross left to get Blue. Since his Papyrus isn't fond of me and Error, we went ahead to join you.

Error : Who is cooking if you are here...? Because I won't eat Dust crappy food.

Lust : Don't worry, Darling~

When I get out of the kitchen, Error's on the couch. Horror got the table in the middle of the room so everyone will have access to my food, by being around.

Horror : Why not take Asgore's chairs ?

Dust : Yeah, good idea.

Ink : Need help ?

Dust : Why not...

Horror : Yeah, I come too, because Dust has no strength in his arms.

Dust : ... I will murder you in your sleep.

Lust : Do this dear, and I give you to Muffet's employees, which are all rapists by the way.

Horror laughs and kisses my cheekbone before leaving with Ink to get two more chairs. They bring it back then Ink leaves to get one at Toriel's house.

Error : We are still one chair short.

Lust : No.

Ink : Yes we are.

Lust : No.

They look at me intrigued. I smile and say to Horror to put the chair like I instructed while I ended cooking. Dream, Blue and Cross finally arrive just when I get out of the kitchen.

Error : Took you long enough. Is Carrot this protective ?

Cross : He saw we were going to Dust, so yeah... We had to put him to sleep magically...

Ink : Welp, good thing it wasn't me and Error...

Error : Yeah, he would have gone immediately in bad time mode.