Chapter 16 : End.

Third person POV

So, today is the wedding. Underlust Papyrus and Mettaton are there. To be precise, they are trying to calm the bride's stupids questions such as "And if he says no ? And if he isn't at the altar ?"

Meanwhile, the murder trio are together and Horror is digging the floor, with his walking around.

Dust : Calm down dude. Lust loves you, don't worry.

Killer : Hm ? Guys, Nightmare texted me. We should get going too.

They nod. Paint (Dreaswap Ink) was asked to be the priest, since most of their friends weren't fit for that and because of the authority the protectors are supposed to have. He still looks dead inside.

For the guest, well, we have all the Stars Sans and the Bad Guys. Reaper and Geno are here too. The children are all together next to the Twins.

Horror gets next to the altar, Dust and Killer are his best man. Underlust Mettaton is Lust's one. He gets here sighing to himself.

Robin (Dreamswap Cross) begins to play piano. Yeah, they all were surprised to know he knew how to play. Well, except Paint, since he suggested it to him.

Once Robin started, Lust walked down the aisle with his Papyrus. Horror straightens right away and gulps. He looks at his beautiful soon-to-be wife/husband and blushes a deep red.

Lust was wearing a purple and black dress. He smiles at Horror who nods awardly.

Horror : You are gorgeous, my Plum.

Lust : You too Teddy Bear.

They hear Paint coughs to get everyone silence and attention.

He says the usual speech like a robot. For an odd reason, Horror asks to be ask last, but Paint gives no shit.

Paint : Until Death do you part ?

Horror : ...

He turns to Killer and Dust. They nod at each other and everyone is asking themselves why he doesn't say anything. Paint is even finally giving a damn ! He raised his eyebrow !!

Killer comes to him, and Nightmare glares at them, thinking he is going to say he wants HIS Killer... To see Killer giving him a knife, who ends up, like just one second after in Reaper' skull. Earning a "outch" from the god.

Horror : Don't you dare part us, jackass !

He then proceeds to kiss Lust, while Reaper takes out the knife and Geno heals him.

Everyone else had a sigh of relief. Paint and Robin leave just after.

Killer also snatched his knife back from Geno, who scolded him about how dangerous it was.

He shrugs and goes back to Nightmare and Crescent. He gives his son the knife, and Crescent smiles and hugs his mom.

Meanwhile, Horror and Lust makes the first dance of the night. Nightmare is grumbling a bit, until Killer pulls the purple skeleton in a dance with him. Yeah, Killer forced his son and husband to get in their passive form at the party.

Everyone danced together, but no smile this night could outshine the wed sincere happy smile and their numerous kisses. Nobody ever saw them smile like that and Ink is happy to draw the scene. Since Error doesn't want to dance. Well, guess it is a miracle he is still here, though.