Chapter 13 : Unclemare

Lust POV

I got a text from Cross showing me his baby with Dream, a purple fireball, and asking for help to take care of the child. I send this to Horror, because More help could be useful.

So, all that led to us all going to Dusttale to discuss what to do with the baby. When Blue gets here, he has... A baby ?! ... Horror didn't seem to have been informed either. Dust says it is a long story.

Killer and Nightmare got here after us. Horror, Blue, Dust and I are preparing. Well, actually, Blue is comforting the baby...

Killer : Why is Blue holding a baby ?

Thanks, Killer.

Blue : This will be long, if we get to speak of that.

Ink teleports here, with Error, Fresh (Why ?) and... a child ?!

Blue : Oh, PJ. Hi !

PJ : Hi, uncle Blue. Give me Blueprint. We will go upstairs with Mr. Fresh.

Ink : Fresh, if anything happens to them...

Fresh : I know. You will beat me up until I dust. We will wait for Pal to get here, before leaving with Jammy Jam.

Ink : Fine. Dust, do you need more chairs ?

Dust : No, that's good. We already got it.

Error : Since when Blue has a child ?

Blue : We will explain when everyone is here.

Ink turns around and opens the door.

Ink : Ah, Dream and Cross are coming !

Dust : Good.

Lust : How did you know ?

Ink : Well, simple.

Palette : Father !!

Ink is tackled. Error looks at him coldly and throws daggers to the child.

Ink : Heya, Palette. Mind going with PJ and uncle Fresh ?

Palette : Nope. I will be going. Dad and Cross are getting here.

Dream enters the room, with Cross, which holds the little fireball like child.

Fresh : Alright, Juniors. We are going.

The children nod and leave with Fresh.

Lust : So, I know we are here to discuss the little angel in Cross' hands, but, why does Ink have two children and Blue has one as well ?

Error : Yeah. I didn't hear a word about the fact you cheated on me with Dream.

Killer : Are you sure it is a good idea to let Fresh take care of them ?

Ink : Yes. Believe it or not, but he is a good babysitter. And for the kids. Except for the one we all reunited for, they are all my child.

Killer : Wait, what ?

Lust : Oh ? You are quite horny, Ink.

Ink : Not like that. PJ is the oldest. He was born because of a collision between my magic and Error one.

Dream : Wait, what ? You never told us Error was involved.

Ink : Because at that time, it was better that only Fresh and me knew about that.

Dust : Wait, how did Fresh know ?

Ink : Because he saw the fight and saw PJ forming. He took him, the time Error and I stopped fighting, then gave me PJ, and explained what happened. Palette is born in a similar way. Dream and I were training but it seems my magic and Dream's arrows made Palette. The differences were : Fresh wasn't there, and since it was training, we didn't fight long, so we saw it happen.

Dream : Because Ink was already raising PJ, I took care of Palette the most.

Lust : And for Blueprint ?

Ink : Blue spilled my magical paint on one of my drawings. Because of PJ and Palette, I started questioning what it would give to fuse ability of the different Sans. So I start with me, and choose Blue, since it didn't happen with him, and to have his opinion... It was a mistake.

Blue : Sorry...

Killer : Alright, I see... And for this one ?

Dream : The only thing I can think of who could have caused this child to appear, is Cross poking at my soul.

Killer : Whoah... your soul is weird, if that so. Nightmare did ways more than just poke mine, but it didn't create a child out of it.

Lust : Oh ? What did he do ?~

Killer : Grab it and make it target like. It hurts like hell.

Error : So in all logicness, it is something that only would occur with Nightmare and Dream souls.

Ink : It seems.

Dust : To begin with, is it a boy or a girl ? Does it even have a gender ?

Dream : It is a girl. She is mainly an energy ball, but she will need to create herself a body, like Nightmare and I needed to do.

Nightmare : Yes, or she will die.

Cross : Wait... So Dream and you looked like that, when you were baby ?

Nightmare : ...

Dream : Technically, I think she looks more like Nightmare than me on this point. I was a golden energy ball, while he was purp...

She started to cry.

Killer : What is wrong ?

Ink : I don't know... Did she eat anything yet ?

Cross : No.

Nightmare : Wait, Dream are you serious ? I know WE as energy beings don't need to eat. But since she is also Cross' daughter, she needs food, because she needs more energy.

Lust : I will go and see if she loves something in the kitchen, Dust. Hope you don't mind.

Dust : If she stops crying from it, I won't complain.

After many attempts.

Killer : Alright, we tried everything in Dust's kitchen, and nothing worked. What do we do, now ?

Ink : I can create other things to try.

Fresh : Are you all alright, my unradical friends ?

Dream : Fresh, why aren't you with the child ?

Fresh : Jammy Jam read them a story.

Ink : Thanks Fresh ! I will start with jam.

Fresh : Bruuuh... Okay...

Error : Go away. Go back to the child and leave us alone.

Dream : Oh stars ! She likes jam.

We all turn to see the fireball eating jam.

Nightmare : And how do you plan to name her ?

Dream : I was thinking of Lux.

Nightmare : Hm.

Cross : I don't see a problem. But... how are we going to give her a body ?

Nightmare : Don't care, not my problem. I don't even know why you want me here. So do as you want. Also... You guys should be careful about not betraying me too much, if you don't want me to be mad at you.

Nightmare teleports away with Killer after scaring everyone. We all clean up.