Chapter 12 : His name

Lust POV~

I was walking in my AU, sighing to myself. I just ended my shift, so I walked home. Once near home, I see someone sitting on the stair, talking with Papyrus and Mettaton. Looking closely, I recognize Horror, and rush toward him.

Lust : Teddy bear, you came ?

He turns toward me and opens his arm for me to snuggle in. We all get inside, and I introduce him to Mettaton and Papyrus. Well, we are forced to explain the whole other universe part, because Mettaton clearly saw we still looked more like brothers than Pap and I.

Mettaton : So let me get this straight. There are multiple infinite universes, with alternative versions of us, and the one with the cracked head is you in another world ?

Lust : Yup. His universe is called Horrortale.

Horror : I am referred to as Horror, in the multiverse.

Papyrus : And you two are dating, if I am not wrong.

Mettaton : What ?!

Papyrus : I already saw Lust write love letters for his "teddy bear".

I stomp on Papyrus feet, a bit too late, to get him to stop. He jumps holding his feet, while Mettaton hugs him. I look like a grape. I look behind me to see Horror. He has a smirk on his face.

Horror : Oh, you wrote me love letters ? Weird, I never received them.

Lust : Papyrus just imagined things...

Horror : Judging by how purple you are, I think he saw clearly~ Can I Read them ?

Lust : No !!

I teleport to my room, take the boxe inside which I hide my letters and teleport to hide it to one of the only place Sans normally doesn't have access, the ruins.

Horror POV~

I just had the time to see him teleport with a box containing most likely the love letters. If he thinks that will stop me from trying to read them, he is wrong. Papyrus and Mettaton got next to me.

Mettaton : Where did he go ?

Papyrus : Sans can teleport. Horror, if you search my brother, I advise you the ruins.

Horror : Very funny, the ruins are closed.

Mettaton : Maybe in your world, but not ours.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Papyrus : Yes. My brother loves to hang out there, or just hide from others monsters. And if you want a way to get him out...

He murmured an interesting info to my "ear".

Horror : Oh, he didn't tell me that.

Papyrus : That's what I thought. I assume he is referred to as Lust, am I right ?

Horror : Yes.

Papyrus : It will surprise him. Take care of my brother, please. I know he doesn't like it here.

Horror : Alright. See ya.

I teleport to the door of the ruins and get inside. Papyrus is right. Judging by the state of the house, Toriel doesn't live here. Maybe if I decide to live with Lust, we could live here. We wouldn't be far from his brother, but not in my way too dangerous AU.

While I am thinking, I go around the ruins. I run in the Napstablook of this world and ask him if he saw Lust. I also tell him that someone is dying to meet him at the skelebros house, as a thank you. I text L!Papyrus to warm him too so he can prepare Mettaton to see Napstablook.

I go where Napstablook told me.

Horror : Sugar Plum, where are you ?

I hear a yelp and teleport there.

Horror : Hello sweetie~

I steal the box from him and teleport it in my room in Nightmare's castle, so he won't get it back. He blushes madly.

Lust : H-how... my name...

Horror : Your Papyrus told me your actual name was Sugar Plum. It fits you.

I take him bridal style and carry him to Toriel's house. I sit on a chair, while hugging my sweet love.

Horror : Why did you hide it from me ?

Lust : Well... no one except Papyrus knows... And everyone identifies me as "Lust", in the multiverse, so...

Horror : I am your boyfriend, I remind you. ... Also, I thought of it, as I was searching you.

Lust : Hm ?

Horror : ... If we ever get to the point of living together, we could use this house, don't you think ? Since Toriel and Asgore don't live here, and... well, you know... my AU isn't... safe, for you...

I put my head on his shoulder.

Lust : ... Are you saying... You want to live with me ?

Horror : Well, yeah...

I feel my cheek go on fire.

Lust : ... I guess we could. The ruins would be safe for our child too. They won't get near the perverts from my world like that. Papyrus and Mettaton can walk to come see us. We just have to clean the house. I will ask the royal family if they don't see a problem with it. But my Asgore is one of the sweetest, so I guess it will be alright.

Horror : Alright.

Lust : If they agree, I will begin to have the house ready and clean for us. I am sure Grill, Papyrus and Mettaton will be pleased to help me too.

Horror : Add Napstablook.

Lust : Why ?

Horror : I got him to go and see Mettaton. I'm pretty sure thanks to your Papyrus, it is going great.

Lust : Thanks teddy bear.

And I get a kiss and a cute adorable smile. Ah, I love him so much. His name fits him. He is so sweet.