13. Kaushik's Date

Please vote:)

Please vote:)

➵ ➵ ➵

Raadha's POV:

I skipped college today because I had to go on a movie date with my cousins.

My cousin Paayal is going to Budapest next week because she has gotten a job there. That's why she wanted to give us, her cousin's a treat and also spend some time together before leaving.

We were total six including me.
We went to the Pacific Mall to watch the movie. First we did some shopping and very kindly Paayal Di paid the bill. She is just amazing!

After that we watched the movie. It was a horror movie.

I and Paayal Di love horror movies. That's why we both were not scared but we used this opportunity to scare our cousin's.

We had a lot of fun teasing and annoying our cousin's.

Then, Paayal Di took us to a nearby restaurant where she had already reserved the seats for us.

The restaurant was at the second floor above a flower shop. It looked so aesthetic and had a very vintage and retro vibe to it.

The waiter took us to our seats and we settled down. After that the waiter took our order and left.

We chatted and clicked selfies while waiting for the food.

We all looked at Mehek when we found her busy with her phone.

My cousin Mehek is 14 year old but acts like as if she is 18 or above. She is a social butterfly. She dresses ups perfectly for everything, even morning walk.

"Who are you a celebrity?" I teased and everyone laughed.

After 10 to 15 minutes the waiter came back with our order. As soon as the smell of the food reached our noses, we looked at the food and our mouth started watering.

He served the food on the table and then left after saying, 'Enjoy your food Mam!'.

The food looked delicious. The butter chicken, the shahi paneer, the naan roti, the dhokla and the lassi made our mouths water. We were so hungry that we started eating right away.

I and Paayal Di were sitting opposite to each other on the corner seat. Paayal Di was telling me something about her job in Budapest when my eyes noticed something.

I saw Kaushik sitting on the corner table and a girl was sitting opposite to him. I looked carefully and it was not Aarushi nor Shanaya.

They both looked like they were on a date.

Paayal Di suddenly stopped talking when she noticed that I am not paying attention.

She turned around to look in the direction I was looking at and said, "Hey! Isn't that your friend Kaushik?"

"Huh!.... Yeah!" I said while glancing at her.

"And that girl? Is she his girlfriend?"

"NO!" I said a little louder than I intended to, making Paayal Di flinch a little.

"Okay! So are they on a date?"

"I don't know." I seriously had no idea about what the hell was going on! And, it was making me so frustrated.

"Huh!"

Just then, I saw Kaushik standing up and walking towards the washroom area. I thought this was a great chance for me to talk to him.

"I'll just be back from the washroom."

And before Paayal Di could say anything, I stood up and ran away.

Paayal Di looked at me confused as I went away.

I ran to catch up to him and as I entered the hallway, I saw him.

His back was facing me as he was walking away. I screamed his name to stop him, "KAUSHIK!"

He stopped and I walked faster to reach him. Kaushik turned, he had a confused look on his face.

And as I reached closer to him he said, "Raadha? You here?"

"What's going on?" I shot.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"I mean that what are you doing here with that girl?" I asked angrily.

"I guess that's obvious, I'm on a date."

"Yes.... it is obvious, but why with her?"

He gave me a confused look again and said, "Because I like her!"

"No you don't!...... You like Aarushi!" I shouted.

Seriously! I was so fed up because of all his lies.

Kaushik was stunned. He looked around as some people who were passing by started staring at us.

"Keep your voice down, idiot! Are you crazy? I told you she is just a friend!" He whisper yelled, while stooping a little.

I scoffed and said, "Who are you lying to me or yourself?" I continued after taking a deep breath. "Look Kaushik, I have been wanting to tell you this since yesterday but I just didn't get the opportunity but I'm telling you now... Aarushi likes you okay and I know you like her too. I just don't know why you are hiding it..... Well, if you are just scared of getting rejected or losing friendship then you don't have to worry because nothing like that is going to happen."

Kaushik narrowed his eyes at me and gave a confused look and said after talking a sigh, "Look Raadha.... I don't know from where you got this idea.... but I wanna make this clear...... I don't like Aarushi in that way.... So please just stop it, okay... I didn't know Aarushi likes me and I'm very sorry about that but..... Nothing can happen between us so stop trying okay."

I narrowed my eyes at him in disbelief and said while shaking my head, "I don't trust you!...... I know you do..... I just don't understand why you are trying to hide it now?"

➵ ➵ ➵

Hello dear readers,
hope you are enjoying reading it.

Do you think Kaushik is lying or is he telling the truth?... Comment ❤🌠

Thank You So Much For Reading!!! ❤❤🙏