13 - Omg, it's him

pov rose:

A few minutes passed and I was still waiting in Ruel's room. I started to look around. It was kinda messy in here. His clothes were all over the floor and a lot of papers were on his desk. I grabbed one of the papers and started to read it.

[𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮 1]

𝓦𝓮𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓹, 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷' 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽. 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂, 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝔀𝓪𝔂. 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓥 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷', 𝓶𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮

[𝓟𝓻𝓮-𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓼]

𝓢𝓸𝓯𝓪'𝓼 𝓼𝓸 𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮. 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓳𝓪𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓷. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷'

[𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓼]

𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓘'𝓭 𝓻𝓾𝓷 . 𝓓𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷' 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓮. 𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮. 𝓘'𝓭 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 (𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮)

'Hi Rose, I'm ba-' I looked around to see Ruel running towards me. He grabbed the paper out of my hand. 'That one is not finished yet.' He said in a kinda awkward tone. I had no idea what he was talking about. 'Oh, uh, sorry.' I replied confused. 'What is it tho?' I continued. Ruel walked towards his desk and put the paper back. 'It's a song, but like I said I'm still working on it.' He said as he walked towards me again. He was standing in front of me. I looked up to his face. 'Woah, you're really tall.' I said. For the record, I was still under the influence of alcohol. 'I get that a lot.' He gave me a smile. 'Why did you want me to stay in your room?' I asked. Normally I would not have the balls to be so direct, especially not to boys like him. He's heellaaa fine. He didn't say anything in reply, he just looked me in the eyes, smiling. After a few seconds he finally said something. 'Because a 16-year-old girl should't be drinking. Especially not with my sister, she's a monster when she's drunk.' I started shaking my head sarcastically and pointed my finger to his chest. 'You sound just like my mom when you say that.' Ruel started laughing and grabbed my hand. 'Someone has to take over her role as long as you're here in Sydney.' Woah, his touch did something to me. I felt butterflies, which was really weird because I have never ever met this guy before. He let go of my hand again and walked towards his bed. He sat on it. He gestured me to come sit next to him. Of course I couldn't decline that offer. 'Do you know the game roblox?' I asked as I showed him the app on my phone. Something about his facial expressions changed as I mentioned Roblox. He looked happier and relieved or something. 'Of course I know roblox.' He gave me a smile. 'Let's play it then. I hope my friend from London is online.' I said. I opened the app and saw that Jade was online. I immediately sent her a message.

chat on roblox

blooming_rose
HI JADE

jadexluv
OMG
HI ROSE
WHY ARE U ON ROBLOX
ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE PARTYING RN

blooming_rose
I AM
BUT THE BROTHER
OF THE GIRL IM AT
WANTED ME TO STAY IN HIS ROOM
OKAY THIS SOUNDS SO WRONG BUT ITS FUN
AND HES HANDSOME