1. LET THE STORY BEGIN

A girl was walking along the road with her hood covering her head and sunglasses and her head was bowed down. 

I am Y/N, a girl with a big secret, My secret is........AAAAAAAAH!!! WTH!!!!

She had bumped into someone. she stood up and helped the person up. "I am sorry. are you ok sir?" she asked. "Yeah no problem" said the guy. "Do you need any help?" she asked. "Well don't tell anyone;" he paused and took out his sunglasses and mask putting them back the very next moment before continuing, "I wanna meet Brian Littrell cuz he lives here right?? I wanna discuss something with him before making it official so this meet is secret."

"Aren't you from BTS? V right?" she asked kinda surprised. He nodded. she felt since he trusted her she could trust him too. she asked him to follow her. when they reached Littrell's mansion. Brian came over to Y/N hugged and asked, "How was your day Lil Littrell?" She gave a smile which made him happy. V stood there shocked. He had heard that Lil Littrell was Brian's adopted daughter who hid her true self from people. Brian asked what was V doing here. "You are Lil Littrell??" he managed to ask still shocked. Y/N nodded and asked him to not tell anyone. "OK I won't even tell my beloved pet Tannie whom I tell everything." he said kinda shocked and nervous. She giggled at his reaction.

He then turned to Brian and said, "I came here uninvited hence I apologize but I wanted to ask you arrange a meet between BTS and BSB so that we can discuss for a BTSB album. Actually we wanna work with you and we know you would like to work with us too." "Sure. Actually the boys and I have planned a family vacation at resort XXXX. You can come there to discuss. We will be there from tomorrow for a week." Brian said. "So cool....We actually have our stay over there so we can meet everyday that week at any free time." V added. He looked at Brian and Y/N thanking them before leaving with a smile on his face.

The next day at the resort, V saw a girl calling him near a bush. he headed to check out what was wrong. "It's me" she said. he recognized that voice, it was Lil Littrell. "Don't tell you friends that I helped you get to meet my dad and that you only saw this disguise face of mine not my real one which is full of pimples as you have seen I can afford skin care but you know it is more better to have as my real face becomes a bigger mystery." "Ok. BTW I wanted to thank you for helping me and trusting me. Take this." he said handing her something. "A friendship ring? Aww, so sweet. Thanks." she replied smiling. "I hope we can be friends. obviously after the album plan cuz you know or else it will seem obvious that I know you." he said scratching his head.

"Sure. And also if you ever see me on the street don't come to me at all plus if you wanna meet me come to the mansion and ask for me if I am not there my dad will call me and we can have a good talk." she said  "ok" "Well head the opposite direction now so that no one will notice us. Bye for now" she said heading out. "Wait" he said holding her wrist. "What's your name? Your real name." he asked. " I have never shown my real face letting them know that I am Lil Littrell, you are the 1st person to know. I trusted you with my real facial identity I am scared to share my name too. Please understand." she said "I do" he said letting go of her hand. She smiled before heading her way. V then got up heading his way wondering about how cool she was while speaking to him. He wished they could become good friends as he felt she was a very nice person at heart. 

A/N: I KNOW THE CHAPTER IS SMALL BUT THIS IS JUST LIKE A SECOND INTRO. BTW HERE IS THE CLIP OF THE FRIENDSHIP RING V GIFTED Y/N

 BTW HERE IS THE CLIP OF THE FRIENDSHIP RING V GIFTED Y/N