8. WHERE ARE YOU NICK😭?

Yesterday when I was reading an article on BSB it was written the Best Selling Boyband which we all know but then it hit me B=Best S=Selling B=Boyband😎😎
Me like What a coincidence😎

So I even came up with one for BTS 
B=Billboard T=Topping S=Singing group 
😎😎😎

Into the story now. Sorry for the delay but was too busy with school. Plus this chapter is small. Mianhae!!!!! I sincerely apologize..

Y/N woke up to a phone call. She took her phone and noticed it was uncle Nick. As soon as she picked the call, she heard, "Help m-" and then the call got cut. She tried to call him again but it said the phone was switched off. She ran to Brian. "DAD!!!!! DAD!!!! UNCLE NICK IS IN DANGER!!!!" she yelled bursting into tears. Brian dropped down the cup of coffee in his hand he immediately called everyone and they went to Nick's room to find Lauren lost in sadness and the kids crying. BTS also reached there. A tear fell of Lauren's eye and then she broke down and sobbed inconsolably.

 "We will find him Lauren." Rochelle said patting Lauren's back. "Yes will we. Have faith." Kristin said. "Yeah Nick always says have faith. So have faith." Leigh added. "Come on, don't cry. You are the only person who can console the kids. So you have to stay strong dear." Leighanne added. "You are right." Lauren said wiping away her tears and went to her kids and comforted them.

Brian and Y/n went out the room as they couldn't help crying. Brian was recalling how delicate Nick was on the inside although he always stayed emotionally strong on the outside. Y/N felt guilt that the stalker was behind her and to get to her they got to Nick. She put Uncle Nick in danger. She ran away from there due to guilt. "Lil Littrell." Brian called out but she didn't even look back and just ran away. BTS followed her telling the BSB families to stay together for now. 

Flashback:

After Nick informed about the fact that the stalkers were behind Y/N. Everyone was alert were always around her. Nick was especially more protective than anyone else. One night Nick felt someone quite close to Y/N. He dropped her back and went in search of the stalker. Y/N woke up to a phone call. 

Flashback ends

BTS found Y/N under a tree crying inconsolably. "Lil Littrell?" Taehyung asked tapping her shoulder. She turned around with swollen eyes and non-stop tears streaming down her cheek like a waterfalls. She hugged Taehyung's legs and kept crying for about a min. Till her removed her hands to wipe her tears while still crying. The boys felt bad for her. Namjoon approached her, "Darling!! Please don't cry. We will find Uncle Nick. We surely will. I promise." he said in a very calm tone. "Yeah!!! Come on don't cry. It feels bad to see a friend cry." Yoongi added. "Come on. I am here and I am your hope cuz I am J-Hope so don't lose hope." Hoseok said. "Don't cry dear. We will sort it out." Taehyung said to her in soothing and calm tone.

 As soon as Jimin, Jin and Jungkook approached them, a huge net few upon them. They were all flustered by this. Suddenly there was a release of a weird gas into the net. "Don't breathe it i-" Namjoon said collapsing to the ground. "Namjoon!!" Y/N said. "My phone, someone is taking it." Taehyung said covering his nose.

 Everyone else except Tae and YN collapsed. "Y/N and BTS are with us. If u want to them, come to the backyard, Mr. Littrell." someone was heard speaking on Tae's phone. "NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!" Y/N yelled but the guy had already hung up the call. Y/N knew she was gonna collapse soon. She turned over to Taehyung and said, "You guys were right. We are probably finding Uncle Nick now and maybe losing him and ourselves  and this is all my fault. Thank you for the support you and the rest BTS gave me." She then collapsed.

"No Lil Littrell" Taehyung said removing his hand from over his mouth trying to help her up but he had by mistake, intake the gas and hence he too collapsed holding her cold palm and caressing it gently until he was no more conscious enough to do so. He last said, "You are my friend and I will help you." before his hand feel off of hers. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do y'all think will happen next???