15. BTSB: INTO THE DEPTH

Yes, You guessed it, in this chapter the album will be released and they will go on a tour together. What will happen on the tour?? Lemme not spoil it for you. 

Today was the day. The day for BTSB: INTO THE DEPTH to be released. People were waiting so bad. At 12 am Pacific time, BTSB: INTO THE DEPTH was released. Each of the songs were wonderful and receive a lot of positive appreciation. The news about this album spread worldwide very quickly. Millions of people listened to the album every day. Each of its songs reached a billion views in a month and BTSB was the first super group that was nominated for a Grammy.

BTS and BSB were in awe seeing the results the album had brought. Today it was their first concert together. The stadium had never been this full ever in the history. People were fighting for space. The cheers were so loud and the vibrations were pushing the boys back. The concert was very thrilling. The boys enjoyed so much.

A week later they left for the Grammys. They had been nominated for the Best group/duo and Best Touring Act.  And for the first time in the whole history, a super group had won a Grammy. They won for the Best Touring Act. The boys were stoked. This BTSB album was more than they expected.

Now it was their 4th concert and they were accompanied by the BSB family. Y/N thought it was time. The concert started with fireworks as the boys sang the Mashup. After this they sang the whole BTSB album and the subunit songs. Before they sang BSB and BTS separate, Y/N requested if she could come on stage. A puzzled Brian said ok. "Hello everyone, you know me. I am Lil Littrell. I hope you are enjoying this concert I mean BTSB must be a huge dream. You know that 2 months back we were kidnapped right?" The crown yelled 'yes'.

"Vanilla, the person behind the whole kidnapping wanted to unveil my real identity and for the sake of that she did all of this. She felt that if she couldn't get my identity, then I should die. I would have, if it weren't for Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung. They saved me on time. I am here alive in front of you because of them. But that moment when I realized it was to get to me, I realized something else too. I realized that by hiding I was risking the life of not only myself, but also of those I love and care about. And now I know it is about time, you know my real identity." Y/N said.

Everyone was shocked to hear that. Even her the Littrell family didn't see this coming. She took out a wet wipe and rubbed off her makeup. "This is my real face and my real name is Y/N Littrell." She said and took a short glance at Taehyung who stood there with his jaw open but later smiled happily cuz now she won't have to live in danger. "Don't doubt what I just said. My real name is Y/N Littrell and this is my real face. From now on I take the honour to live as Y/N Littrell and not Lil Littrell." Y/N said. Everyone in the crowd cheered for her and wished her best of luck for her life ahead.

{A/N: Well I don't need to tell much about the BTSB tour cuz we all know that it would be the best tour there ever was. So lemme tell you some after facts.}

BTS and BSB grew very close after this tour and so did BSBarmy and ARMY. Every year the BSB families and BTS go on a vacation together which they have named as BTSB vacation. They film the interesting parts of the vacation for the fans to see. As for Y/N, she became a blogger, she wanted to share a lot that she learnt from all that happened so far in her life. She even has a twitter account now, she posts about her blogs, puts tweets supporting BTS and BSB. She is a best friend of all the members of BTS. She has been seen in almost all BTS concerts. They get a lot of support from her and how close she is with them makes BSBarmy and ARMY go 'aww..'. 1 idea changed their life into the best version that they couldn't even dream of. And that is how BTSB ended up being the best thing in everybody's life.

________________________________________________________________________________

WITH ALL THAT HAS BEEN SAID, WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN AHEAD IN YOUR IMAGINATION? HOW WILL Y/N's FRIENDSHIPWITH BTS FLOURISH? LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

---------THE END---------