7. (1) GETTING ALONG

Sorry for the delay but I was busy with school projects. Before we move ahead, How many are excited for FRICK AND FRACK AND VIMIN SUBUNIT? I am literally screaming although it is just in my book and  my imagination😅 Ok into the story now.

Taehyung wished he could fix the situation but it was not possible. Maybe they should start talking and everything will set itself??.....Who knew?? "Hmm.....So I wanted to ask about your hobbies." Yoongi said. "Well I like reading newspaper, writing poems and spending time with BSB." Y/N answered. "How do you pursue education?" Namjoon questioned. "Well you are really smart aren't you? That's a very good question till the age of 6 I went to school and then I was home schooled by a tutor." Y/N said.

"Does the tutor know your real name and real face?" Taehyung asked shocked. "No no he doesn't. Don't worry." Y/N said.  "So you won't even show your real face or tell your real name to your boyfriend?" Jimin asked getting death glares from the boys. "I should have one first of all. Until I feel I can trust someone they can't be my boyfriend." Y/N said. "Sorry for the stupid question though." Jimin said scratching his neck. "No no you were just curious not you fault." Y/N said, "BTW tell me about y'all."

 "I am the leader and main rapper of the group and my hobbies are surveying internet and reading." Namjoon said. "I am the lead rapper and my hobbies are doing nothing when free, taking photos and sleeping." Yoongi said. "I am for vocals and World wide handsome and my hobbies are cooking, playing games on Nintendo and taking Selcas." Jin said. "I am the main dancer and rapper and my hobbies are listening to music and window shopping." Hoseok said.

"I am lead vocalist and lead dancer and my hobbies are Relaxing and dancing." Jimin said "I am vocals and my hobbies are searching for music no one listens to and using the computer." Taehyung said "I am main vocals, sub- rapper and dancer and my hobbies are drawing and singing." Jungkook said. Y/N was shocked by Jungkook's answer. "Are you all in 1 package or what?" she said still shocked. "Yeah I guess." Jungkook said chuckling shyly.

 A phone rang, It was Y/N's. {A/N: Guess the ringtone. Lemme give u a hint: Back} She picked the call. "Ok I will surely tell them." she said before hanging up. "It was aunt Lauren. BTS and BSB are going to discuss in Uncle's Nick's room. Let us head there." she told as she headed for the door. They all nodded and headed out to Nick's room with her. "Uncle Nick, we are here." Y/N said. "Hey Uncle Nicky's princess and BTS get in. First of all have these pancakes I made." he said letting them in and giving them few pancakes. "Delicious" everyone said and Nick smile brightly.

"Ok so we will discuss in each of our rooms every day. Like today we are discussing in Nick's room." Howie said. "OK" BTS said in response. "So when shall we release the mashup. Like in this month or with the album." AJ asked. "I was thinking maybe next week." Howie said. "We have to record it right. We will head to Brian's house and record it there. Next month we will all move into a studio together to work on the album." Kevin suggested. They felt his idea was perfect. Bri, cousin is that ok with you?" Kevin asked. "Sure. I am fine with it in fact happy with it." Brian answered. 

"Ok so let us discuss about sub group first because we haven't ever done that so we need to discuss with BTS on it." Nick said. "Yeah good idea." Jimin said. "Ok split up into your subunits. Frick, Frack and Vmin in this room. Howie and team in Howie's room. Rap line and AJ in AJ's. How's that for today?" Brian asked. "Okay sounds good." Taehyung said. "What are you gonna do Princess?? Listen to us or you are going back??" Nick asked turning to Y/N.

"I will listen and it is better I be here after all I am uncle Nick's lucky charm as he says."  Y/N said. Nick smiled brightly at that. "Brian!!! I missed Frick and Frack!!" Nick said hysterically embracing Brian tightly while everyone else rolled their eyes before heading out the room. "You know I feel so envious of you Brian. You are so lucky to be so privileged to be seen as a superhero by Nick." AJ said popping his head again. "I know and I am very honored." Brian said smiling at Nick who smiled back. 

FRICK AND FRACK AND VMIN

"Frick, I have a small thing to share with them. Can I?" Nick asked. "I personally feel you didn't need to ask for permission but yeah go ahead Frack.' Brian replied. "Ok so if there is any part where Brian and me are there then we should put Brian's first then mine cuz it sounds very nice in comparison to mine and then Brian's." Nick suggested. "How did you 2 become so close." Taehyung asked. "Lemme tell pls Frick." Nick said. "How about both of us tell?" Brian told. "Okie dokie." Nick replied.

"It was 20th April 1993. I drove down to Orlando from Kentucky to meet the rest of the Backstreet boys. When I reached there this guy comes up to me and he goes like, 'Hi my name is Nick.'(in Elmo's voice)"
"That is not how I sounded Brian"
"Maybe higher."
"You remember how you sounded? You remember how you sounded? Well he drives in a low rider first of all and he was bumping crisscross. But that's not the point if I sounded like that you were like, 'Ha y'all doin' ma name is Brian Littrell-l-l-l and I am from Kentucky-y-y-y.' (mocking Brian's thick country accent) But you're from Kentucky and still can sing your ass off. That is why you are a BSB."

 "Yeah man whatever. So we bonded really quick. He used to talk a lot about me to his parents. They didn't want the burden to taking care of him during tour so they signed me as his legal guardian. So that made us more close. I am happy I could nurture this kid."
"He is my superhero. He is like a father figure to me. This is why when he got married I was envious of Leighanne. I felt lonely without him when he was spending time with her. But I eventually understood he needed sometime to settle down and then we will be as close as we were once again."
They both hugged each other. "Yeah we are the Frick and Frack and no one can change that." Brian said.  Jimin and Taehyung were touched by the story of Frick and Frack. "Hey we should write a song on Frick and Frack and Vmin." Nick said. "Yeah, so Vmin tell us about your friendship." Brian said. 

"Ok. We were both in the same school before the group was decided. When Jimin came to my school I told my friends to talk to him but later I found him all alone I felt bad and I scolded those friends but they told me that he was too shy to talk . We have been friends ever since. Then when we were both selected as trainees at Big Hit they asked me if I wanted Jimin to be in the same group as me and I was happy I said yes because he had always been there for me." 

"He has also been there for me. And I am happy our friendship still goes on." Jimin and Tae too embraced each other after telling their story. "Ok So our song will be on how close relations bring in the best of each. How's that?" Nick asked. "Awesome" the rest 3 said. So my favorite Subunit has decided the theme for their song. GREAT!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter will have a part 2. It will be of other members discussing subunits. 

Since I love Frick and Frack and Vmin and am making a Subunit of them (in my book damn it not in real life. Use your brains guys or should I say Brians😏) SO I wanted to put some videos on them. The end part remember it? Nick only hugged Brian while he gave handshake to the other people at his marriage😭😭how cute #FRICKANDFRACKBSB.