5. ARE YOU SURE ABOUT BTSB?

A/N: before we move into the story, I have a meme to share. I found it on YouTube.

Anyways into the story now

Anyways into the story now. Do you think BTSB is gonna happen so easily??Do you feel Lil Littrell will eventually give up hiding from the spotlight and reveal her real face and her real name i.e, Y/N Littrell?

"BTSB:INTO THE DEPTH huh...Sounds cool but no one will exist to do it. We get a chance to find out more about Lil Littrell through this BTSB meetings." a girl said smirking. "you are right. This BTSB is the best opportunity for us to earn money." said a guy from behind her with an evil smile on his face. "I have a gut feeling that I have somehow known Lil Littrell. Maybe met her sometime ago in my past. I don't know why I feel so." said the girl. "Maybe you are right. While she was on the street maybe you dashed each other and she helped you to get up or something. Who knows? Maybe you have at least once seen her." said the guy. "Yeah maybe." said the girl.

Meanwhile at the resort,  BTS and BSB started discussing the mashup. "So we planned to use Jump, Boy with love and We are Bulletproof: Eternal" Jungkook said. "And me, J-Hope and AJ have worked at bit on the mashup." said Suga. "Big bro, How come you never told your little bro about it?" Nick said pouting. "Yo!! I don't need to tell you everything. I have my own freedom." AJ said. "Alex, the kid finds you cool cuz u are cool. Why don't you just tell him what you do. He will be happy." Kevin said laughing. "True he does find me cool." AJ said. "Anyways let us check out the mashup." J-Hope said. 

Let's jump jump jump jump

Oh my God we're back again

Let's jump

Brother, sister everybody sing

Let's jump

We're gonna bring the flavor I'll show u how.

Let's jump

Got a question for you better answer now

Let's jump sonuel jeo wiro deulgo oechyeo de gati pump it up.

Let's jump sonuel jeo wiro deulgo oechyeo modu da jumpin' up 

Let's jump ddwi-eobojabeo

Let's jump jeongsin butjbeo 

Let's jump sonuel haneullo deulgo oechyeo modu da jumpin' up 

Everybody (yeah) (Let's jump) 

Rock your body (yeah) (Let's jump) 

Everybody (Let's jump)

Rock your body right...

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way