13.NOT GONNA DIE TONIGHT

This is also a very wonderful song:

Now that they have been caught escaping, what will happen. 

The more ahead they went, the messier the place was. Nick bumped into a button and an alarm rang. "Trying to escape!!" someone said walking towards them. OH NO!!! What would happen now? "HAHAHAHAHAHAH. You can't escape me." a female voice was heard laughing evilly. "Vanilla Burman, you should stop laughing and capture them." a voice from behind her said.

As soon as she heard Vanilla Burman, Y/N gasped slowly, which only she Mason and Kevin heard. Mason whispered to her, "Do you happen to know this lady?" "Yeah, she was my classmate during my last year in the school. She had joined the same year and she hated me cuz I was very cute back then and she wanted to be the cutest in class." Y/N whispered back. "I remember her cuz I was always very scared that she might uncover my truth." she added. "Oh....OK" Kevin and Mason said.

A group of people dressed in black entered the room. "You can't get to us cuz........................split and run." Nick said and everyone spilt into groups and ran around like Nick said. "We should keep doing this to confuse them." Nick yelled. They all ran around for about 15 minutes. They began to get tired. Odin, Ava, Lyric, Holden and James were in the arms of their parents just like Saorise. Only Mason and Y/N ran on their own. Y/N got pulled away while she was running. Jimin and Jungkook noticed this and ran behind her. They kept running looking for her. They couldn't even find a clue which could lead them to her. 

After a while of running around, Taehyung realizes that Jk, Jimin and Y/N were missing. A man in black caught ahold of him. Suddenly an iron clang was heard and the man fell down. Taehyung turned around to notice Nick panting with an iron rod in his hand, "Your welcome." he said with a smile and went to help AJ who was also caught. He turned around and noticed everyone was getting caught and Nick was trying to help them out. He noticed Lauren beating up a man in black with Odin in 1 of her arms. {A/N: The power of fitness instructor} Nick and Lauren couldn't go about helping each and everyone so even Taehyung joined them in this.

 "Yes beat him, that's the way." Jin cheered on Howie who was beating up a man. On the other side Namjoon and Yoongi were beating up few men. What was embarrassing for the men was that the BSB wives were stronger than they expected, especially Lauren. Everywhere the men were getting beaten up by their victims. All this strength came from the fear of being captured.

Not a single person could stop them from protecting themselves and their fellow members.  Never had Homan seen such a fight in front of his eyes. He was scared of Lauren and walked with a pocket knife towards her, Kevin noticed this and twisted Homan's hand till tears came out of his eyes. Lauren thanked Kevin and continued fighting. This way they were fighting for themselves and protecting others from harm too. 

Meanwhile, Jimin and Jungkook looked around for Y/N. They needed to find her. She was in grave danger. All this kidnaping happened cuz Vanilla was behind Y/N's true identity. She would do anything to find it, even if it means to kill Y/N. They had to find her on time. They kept looking and looking and looking and looking. She had to be somewhere. 

Meanwhile, Vanilla held onto Y/N's mouth and took her up an elevator. When they got out the elevator, Y/n scanned the place, It was a bridge leading to a small open lair. the rods of the bridge were appearing weak. she looked down and noticed they were about a 100 feet above the ground. She also noticed a huge pool of what seemed like....ACID??? Oh no!!! If Vanilla didn't find her answers would she throw Y/N into the acid?? 

ACID??? Oh no!!! If Vanilla didn't find her answers would she throw Y/N into the acid?? 

{A/N: name of movie: Unknown Origins. It is a Spanish movie on Netflix. You have English audio for it. You can thank me later.} 

Y/N needed to escape from Vanilla asap. Vanilla tightened her grip around Y/N's wrists and growled, "Who are you?? Tell me now or die." Y/N was terrified she gulped in fear but didn't know what to say. "So you won't tell me huh??" Vanilla said smirking. "I know you do this for attention. Either you tell me the truth and lose the attention you get or die and loose the attention you get. You choose your fate." Vanilla said and kicked the rods that fell into the acid and pushed Y/N.

Y/N gripped onto the Bridge. "Bye bye Love." Vanilla said and was about to stomp on the bridge when someone pushed her. It was Jimin. Jimin and Jungkook found Y/N on time. But Homan came there and kicked Jungkook. Jimin turned to Jungkook and Vanilla caught ahold of him. Jimin and Vanilla were fighting and so were Jungkook and Homan, while poor Y/N was hanging there between life and death. She thought it was gonna be the end of her. 

Suddenly someone kicked Homan off Jungkook and then stretched out a hand for Y/N to hold. Y/N who didn't want to she her death, had closed her eyes. "Hold my hand." She opened her eyes on hearing those words and noticed someone's hand in front of her and immediately held onto it and the person pulled her up. As soon as she was on the bridge again, she teared up and hugged the person and said, "Thank you for saving me Taehyung. Thank you Jimin and Jungkook for fighting for me." "OK stop crying now." Taehyung told her as she wiped her tears. They left from there as Vanilla and Homan were still groaning in pain. 

When they reached where the others were, they noticed all the men laying on the ground crying for help. Suddenly another squad of men entered. "Holy Shit!!" everyone yelled. Vanilla and Homan came down smirking. Suddenly someone broke through the walls of the base. "Police, surrender." said a female officer. "Oh so it wasn't a dream, I did call the FBI." Brian said. "What??" everyone asked.

Brian told them how he tried to save himself but was shot and then he used all his last consciousness in calling 911.  Suddenly in entered Baylee. "Sister!!" he yelled as her ran towards her and hugged her really tight. "Baylee!!" everyone exclaimed. "I am so sorry I couldn't come sooner and help y'all. "Baylee said in sad tone. "Don't worry we are safe Baylee and that is what matters." Odin said. "No we can't lose. If we get caught, you must die." Vanilla said before pressing a button and a huge explosion took place near the building they were in. The building began to shake. "It is gonna collapse." Nick said. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Will they make it out alive??? What will happen after they get out of there??? 

How many of you think Y/N will reveal her true self??? Lemme know in the comment section. 

Enjoy your day. Bye bye love.