2. THEY MEET

A/N: For BTS talks I have used Korean but in brackets the conversation will be in English and also this chapter will have 1 POV.

Taehyung POV 

Lil Littrell is something of a sort I wish to become friends with her. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by someone calling me. I recognized  the idiot who called me. "JIIIIMIIIIIN-AAH!" I exclaimed much to Jimin's surprise but he brushed it off cuz we are best friends after all. "TAE-TAE-TAEHYUNG!" he exclaimed making me laugh. "어디가 ?? Backstreet boys을 만나기로하지 않나요? (Where are you going?? Aren't we supposed to meet Backstreet boys?)  {A/N: to those who don't know, in chapter 1 I said BSB and now I say Backstreet boys, actually BSB is abbreviation for Backstreet boys}그런데 당신은 무엇에 대해 생각하고 있습니까 ?? (BTW what are you thinking about??)" he asked.

"브루 !! 너무 많은 질문입니다. Backstreet boys과 어떻게 될지 생각하고있었습니다. 어쨌든 Brian Littrell은 그가 로비에있을 것이라고 말했습니다. 그러니 다른 사람들에게 전화해서 로비로 가자. (Bruh!! That is too many questions. I was thinking about how it will work out with Backstreet boys. Anyways Brian Littrell told me he would be in the lobby. So call the others and lets go to the lobby.)" After the hyungs and Jk came, we went over to the lobby and found Brian Littrell sitting with his family. I was gonna meet his wife and son for the first time. 

 -Taehyung POV END-

Brian notices BTS and welcomes them with a warm smile. "Hello there!! Nice meeting all the 7 of you. Please be seated. Hey there V how are you?" "I am fine Mr. Littrell." Taehyung said. "Oh, no need to be formal. Just called me Brian. Also you have met my daughter but you haven't met my wife and son. So lemme introduce them to you." Brian said. "You know her real face." Namjoon whispered into Taehyung's ear. "Not her real face; This one??" Taehyung whispered back. "No can't you see makeup." "True! Then I haven't seen her real face." Taehyung replied. "Are you talking about me?? Well if so no one has seen my real face even those smartest brains couldn't so how in the world could he be able to see it." claimed Y/N. "True that" said Namjoon. Brian chuckled, "Anyways, this is my wife Leighanne and my son Baylee who is a country singer." "OH!!HELLO THERE." exclaimed BTS. 

Then a tall man and his family came in and they were reuniting with the Littrell family. "Meet Kevin, he is my fellow bandmate and my cousin." said Brian. "Hello there I am Kevin Richardson. This is my wife, Kristin Kay and my kids Mason and Maxwell." "Hello there!" BTS said. Then in walked a short, sweet guy with his family. "And this is Howie D, another one of my bandmate." Brian said. "Hello, Nice meeting you. I am Howie Dorough. This is my beautiful wife who is also Leighanne, but you can call her Leigh, and these are my kids, James and Holden." "Hello!" BTS said. "And we are the McLeans." exclaimed someone else. "Haha!! That is AJ." Kevin said. "Hi there, I am AJ McLean. this is my wifey Rochelle and my little princesses Ava and Lyric." "Hi!" BTS said. "Well if this girl here isn't uncle Nicky's princess." another man exclaimed from behind of Y/N a he and his family walked in. "Uncle Nick!! Well this is the youngest Backstreet boy Nick." Y/N said. "Hi I am Nick Carter and this is my cherry pie, Lauren and my cupcake, Odin and my pancake, Saoirse." "Hello! Since you have introduced yourselves, we will introduce ourselves now." BTS  stated. 

"Hi! I am RM real name Kim Namjoon." 

"Hi! I am your hope, you are my hope, I am J-Hope. Real name Jung Hoseok."

"Hi! I am Suga. Real name Min Yoongi."

"Hi! I am Jin and I am worl wide handsome *gives a flying kiss*. Real name Kim SeokJin"