Dreams of the Ace

(Author's Note: Hello all! I hope you're doing well in this crazy world. This is a fanfic I've been working on for a long while now. It takes both the Cosmic Era and UC ova Era from Mobile Suit Gundam and fuses them both with the Cyberpunk 2077 world. I know that sounds convoluted but I wanted to put that little disclaimer here in case it got confusing. So without further ado, let's begin! I hope you all enjoy <3 )

Good Morning Night City

A day in the life

I was on my own

Catching a ride

With the lady who's hair hangs down past her thighs

Blue and Satisfied

Leather jacket zipped up tight

I know Big Ones...come look for lost and found

I have dreams of Night City

Where your appetite wears you down till sunrise~

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

(Y/n): Come in!

The sliding electronic door opened, and in walked an elderly gentleman, snowy white hair and beard, wearing a peculiar uniform. He was very stern and strict normally but was always nice to me. This was my doctor, though he was far too smart to just be a doctor. I leaned over and turned my radio off of the Night City Radio station so I could listen to him speak.

 I leaned over and turned my radio off of the Night City Radio station so I could listen to him speak

(Credit to the original artist, I unfortunately could never find the credits)

     I ran up and hugged him.

     (Y/n): Father Elijah!

     Elijah: Hello (Y/n), how are you feeling?

     (Y/n): I'm alright, still have a headache though...

     Elijah: That's perfectly normal, you did very well with the brainwave test. The migraines will pass.

     (Y/n): I tried my best...

     I wanted to ask him a delicate question, but found myself too nervous so I paused.

     Elijah: What's on your mind, child?

     (Y/n): Did Momma and Dad come back to visit me yet?

     He got a more somber look, better hidden by his beard but I could tell. He sat down on the bed next to me

     Elijah: No child they didn't.

     (Y/n): Oh......Did I do something wrong to them?

     Elijah: Of course not, your parents are soldiers (Y/n). They just had duties to attend to.