The Bride

Junkook looked at the male standing beside him. His father was there standing proudly also was his friends Jimin and j hope. 

The doors open revealing a shy boy walking in with Chanyeol by his side.  This was the first time junkook has ever seen his bride.  He was ethereal with delicious curves. Suddenly he snaps out of his dreamland by a cough. The Bride has arrived near him and people are waiting for him to give his hand for tae to hold.

Once again he was filled with rage. How could he do this. How can he cheat on his own mate by oogling at someone else. He was sad. His all hope to meet his mate has vanished. Once he puts ring on this person's fingers he is forever tied. He can never go back.

Junkook is a loyal person. He will never go back on his words. Nor will he ever cheat someone. He knew that once he marry he will forever be bound to that person. He will have to forget his mate. He made the sky and earth one in search of his mate for the past few weeks. Now he is tired. He is ready to accept his fate.

Junkook gave his hand to Tae. His gloves covered hand came into contact with another gloves covered hand. He was amused by how small the hands looked. It was tiny just like the beautiful creature before him. Once again he was on his dream land.

Namjoon and Chanyeol watched them with a small smile. They could see the hidden emotions of junkook from his face. They were relieved that they made the right choice for their children.

On the other hand jin and Baekhyun were on the verge of tears. Their babies were getting married. It was a dream come true moment for them.