Realization

Surprised was a small word to describe what junkook was feeling right now. How would he not when on the same day of his wedding, his beloved husband opening declared that he was bribed to marry him. That too by his mother for the sake of chocolates. For his wife this marriage was just a way to get chocolates.

Junkook felt like he lost the land under his feet. He doesn't know whether to be angry at his innocent puppy husband or to be mad at his mother. He felt like laughing on his destiny.

He looked at Jin who was having mixed emotions. He wanted to laugh as well as he was scared of his son's reaction. Finally he decided to answer his taebear.
'Baby I never cheated you. I gave you the chocolate that I promised. But your mommy gave it to Junkook. Remember... '

Realization dawned for taehyung. 'kookie can you please give me my chocolates back. Pls...? '.

Now all heads turn to junkook. Tae was showing him the best puppy eyes that no one could refuse. But junkook decided to ignore it.
' To Tae uncle told me to give that to you only if you are a good boy. So first you eat your food then I'll give it to you.'

'Promise ' Tae was not ready to believe whatever junkook was telling him. He forwarded his pinky to have a promise.

'OK. I promise ' . Junkook said while joining his pinky with taehyung. This was the first promise that he made to his wife and he was more than ready to fulfill it.