Friendship

" Oppa why are you here.Your class is on the other building."

Jungkook flinched at them calling him Oppa. He was about to shout at them but Taehyung answered them instead.

" Noona he came to drop me"

The Queen bees now noticed Tae.unlike everytime they were awed to see him.

" Hey who are you cutie?."
Lisa asked with raised eyebrows.
Jennie and jisoo find it hard to not squeeze his breadcheeks. While rose was busy glancing at hobi.

" Noona am Taehyung. Am new here.and this is kookie, chimmy,hobi and meow hyungie. They all came to drop me since it's my first day."

" Oh baby its your first day.okay come with us . I'll show you around. we are in the same class."

Lisa took hold of his hands and try to go.but a stern voice stopped them.

" Tae what did i told you before coming here.not to go with anyone but me then where are you going. Come here right now."

Tae was whimpering after hearing his kookie scolding him.

Lisa was angered by this

" Jungkook what are you doing.he just came with me. Why are you scolding him? ..Baby come here"

She embraced tae trying to calm him.

" Koo..kie. Is.  Bad ... I love noona.i won't come with kookie..."

Jungkook was taken back to hear this. He tried to hod him but tae snuggled more into Lisa's embrace.

"Jungkook you go I'll handle him. See you at lunch" Lisa said patting tae's back.

" Lisa listen to me carefully.i know you very well Dare to try anything with Tae and I'll chop you down."

Jungkook whisper yelled at Lisa. He was scared to give his precious baby in the hands of the mean girls.........

Lisa just smirked leading Tae with her.....