mates

Junkook was bewildered with the response he got. He felt shattered with the thought of being rejected by his mate. But his alpha wolf was enraged. He was furious with his mate and wanted to claim him then and there. But his human mind was full of questions.

Junkook looked at his crying mate confusedly. Why would his mate cry if he really wanted to reject him. He marched towards him to gain his answers.

Junkook knew he needs to be patient with taehyung. The later was too childish to understand the harsh world. He cupped Tae 's cheeks wiping his tears.

"Tae why are you crying. And why do you want to reject me? "

Tae looked at junkook puzzled. " Kookie you promised me that you will give me the chocolates if I take bath and be a good boy. But now you are rejecting it and then questioning me why I reject you. It's so unfair ".

Big fat tears started flowing from his eyes once again. Junkook just facepalm after hearing it from Tae. What else could he expect from his 'out of the world ' husband.

He just took the chocolates and gave it to the baby who was eyeing it eagerly. But he still needed some answers. Why he couldn't recognize Tae as his mate during the wedding and till now. Why is Tae unable to recognize him as his mate.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't see a eagerly waiting taehyung holding a piece of chocolate in front of his lips.

Tae was confused why his kookie was taking so long to eat a single piece of chocolate. He tugged his shirt to bring back him to reality.

Junkook smiled at his mates acts. He ate the chocolate happily. He was sure now that Tae won't reject him. The younger was even comfortable with him and ready to share his most prized possession with junkook.... His CHOCOLATE.