The marriage

The priest started the ceremony and both were on their own world. Junkook was thinking about his future and the possible chaos that might happen if he ever meets his mate. Whereas things were completely different for Taehyung. He was so exited and wanted to end this ceremony as soon as possible so that he could eat all his favorite sweets and ice-cream.

When Baekhyun said Tae was naive nobody would ever have thought something like this. It was as very hard for both chanbaek and namjin couple to convince taehyung for the marriage. He was not at all ready to leave his parents even though he was going to live in his favorite uncles house. Both the couples tried hard to reason him in vein.

At last Baekhyun and Jin told him that he could eat as many sweets and candies he want on his wedding and Taehyung readily accept it. Jin also promised him to give ice-creams everyday so that he won't ever be sad.

"Do you Jeon junkook take Kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded wife.And promise to cherish him in thick and thin? " The words of the priest broke Junkooks reverie and he sighed in his mind. It's his fate he believed.
"I Do " .Two words that changed his life forever.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon junkook as your lawfully wedded husband and to be with him in thick and thin? "
"I Do".
Taehyung was so happy that he remembered everything that his mother teach him and didn't do any mistakes. He was offered a pack of chocolates extra if he would do it right. As a greedy person he was willing to do anything to get that.

"Now I announce you both as husband wife ". The hall resonated with applauses as the newly wedded couple bow to them. Since it was the time of pandemic there was no kissing which junkook was thankful for. The ceremony ended well so was his earn for his mate. But he could still find a source of calmness but he was confused why??????