Lullaby

Junkook came out of his thoughts as he saw a mumbling Tae swaying over him. "baby are you sleepy?  Go to sleep. "

Just as those words left his mouth he felt some weight over his chest. He looked at Tae only to see him sleeping completely on him with his thumb in his mouth.

Junkook was once again taken back by the scene. He knew his baby was childish but to the extent of sucking on his own thumb. It was unbelievable. He slowly placed Tae on the bed only for him to cling on to him again like a koala.

He just smiled at his baby's clingy nature. He was not a cuddly person but he loved Tae too much to refuse his cuddles and also there was a comfort in his arms.

Just as junkook was getting ready to close his eyes he felt a wet sensation in his chest. Exactly on his nipples. He was taken back when suddenly Tae started sucking on his nipples. He was cutely sucking it with mumbling something on this baby voice.

Junkook was taken back hearing Tae's words. "mommy pls don't leave me. Pls ".
Kook slowly removed his nipples from his mouth and get up from the bed. He went to his cupboard to find a T-shirt for him to wear. He couldn't take risk again.

His pant was slightly suffocating him as he was a little bit aroused by the innocent act of his baby. He face palmed by his stupidity. How can he be so dirty to think about his baby like that. But he waited too long for his mate that after getting him junkook's body was betraying him.

He calmed himself and turn around to see Tae trashing on the bed searching for something. Suddenly Tae woke up with a jolt and started sobbing. Kook rushed to him to console the crying baby.

"Tae baby what happened. Did you see a nightmare. "

Tae looked at him with his big innocent eyes filled with tears. "Kookie why did you leave me? I was scared. "

It broke junkook's heart to hear those words and knowing that his baby thought he left him was so hurtful. He would never do that. Never in a lifetime.

"baby I'll never leave you. You don't need to be sacred. Okay. "