The changes

Namjoon cooed at the sight before him. Taehyung was lying on top of Jin with his thumb in mouth. Both were deep in sleep and cuddling. Namjoon went to Jin and shake him. Jin woke up from his sleep and smiled seeing the sleeping baby. Namjoon pecked Tae's head followed by Jin. Jin placed Tae on the bed who woke up with the loss of the warmth and again cling to Jin like a koala.

'Taebear pls get up. You should eat something and after that you can sleep as much as you want '.Tae blinked his eyes hearing namjoon's words. He was hungry but he doesn't want to eat.

'no papa later pls' He showed him puppy eyes. But neither Jin or Namjoon were having it. Namjoon just picked up the whining baby in his arms and went to the dining room followed by Jin.

Junkook was amused by the events unfolding before his eyes. He was stunned that Tae was very much comfortable with his parents. Both his parents treating Tae as a baby which he really is and completely ignoring him. He was slightly jealous with both of them. On this parents for being able to hold Tae in their arms and on Tae for getting pampered so much.

A call from Jin to have food woke him up from his thoughts. He went to eat his food only to witness another Drama unfolding before him.

Tae was on the verge of tears as Jin was lecturing him not to eat sweets before eating something healthy. Namjoon had his head lowered. Junkook felt like laughing at the scene but he knew better not to.

'What happened mom' he enquired while sitting down beside Tae. ' your papa gave too many sweets to taebear even before having the meal. I was just scolding both '.

Junkook once again felt a pinch in his heart as he saw tears in Tae's eyes. ' Tae eat your meal and I'll give you as many sweets as you want '. Junkook said.

Tae looked at him with hopeful eyes. 'Promise. Will you cheat me like momma(jin) and mommy (Baekhyun)?'
Jin was taken back by his words.
'Baby when did momma cheat you? '

'you both told me if I get married you would let me eat as many sweets as I want. But you didn't. And also you didn't give me my chocolates as you promised'.