Control

The whole family enjoyed the lunch at Chanbaek's house and they decided to stay there for dinner. Tae was excited to show his room to jungkook. The others laughed at his antics.

"Kookie look this is Tata and cooky. They are my favorite babies. I can't leave without them. Can we please take them with us. Mommy said I have to ask you permission."

Jungkook was giving unbelievable look to Tae. Who would consider their toys as their babies. But still it's better than marrying a stranger for chocolates right.

" OK baby we can take them home. But you need to do something in return for that. Are you ready? "

"Okay come here". Junkook patted his lap. He was sitting on Tae's bed leaning on to the headboard. Tae obeyed him like a little puppy. He crawled into jungkook's lap. Jungkook was a little excited to see Tae like this.

Jungkook 's wolf was always impatient after realizing that Tae is his mate. But jungkook knew they both needed time. Also taehyung is very innocent. He doesn't want to ruin that innocence. He knew it would be hard as Tae's first heat would be approaching soon. He needs to control even if it's too hard.

Tae sat on jungkook's lap keeping his legs on both sides. He started playing with jungkook's shirt buttons.

" Baby if you want to take tata and cooky home you need to eat a lot of veggies and also stop running around and jumping on people unexpectedly. "( what did you thought. Hihi)

Jungkook was just being concerned but Tae was having none of it.
"kookie I don't like veggies .pls I can't eat them. "

Tae started whining and jumping on jungkook's lap like a stubborn child. Jungkook junior was getting excited with this act of Tae.

"kookie please. I will do anything but not veggies. " he begged continuing his actions vigorously.

Jungkook was a torn man. He knew his baby would get spoiled if he agrees to every stubbornness of him. But if he didn't stop him then things would get out of control. Either way he needs to control Tae.

" OK ok. But first stop moving. You are hurting me. "
Jungkook holds Tae firmly on his lap. Innocent taehyung looks at jungkook with his doe eyes. If he wouldn't have been in this situation he would have cooed at him. But now he feels more aroused.

" Kookie did I hurt you. I am so sorry. " All of a sudden Tae started rubbing the place where he sat. It was getting out of control for jungkook.

"Tae stop it. What are you doing "
"Kookie I hurt you. I should soothe you. Where is it hurting. Here?"

Tae rubbed more aggressively on jungkook snapping the last string of self control of him. In a second Tae was flipped and jungkook lay on top of him.

"Tae you want to soothe my pain, right?  Tae nodded innocently.

"Then.......................