college

No ones pov

Both Jungkook and taehyung sat on the car. Junkook help Tae with his seatbelt and started the car. The drive to school is half an hour mid way jungkook notice the unusual silence of his husband. Tae stays silent only when he is upset.

"Tae, what happened ?why are you sulking early in the morning ?"

"Kookie I forgot something important while you were rushing me to the car. I can't go to college without it. "

By looking at Tae's sad pout jungkook understood the situation. He took a box and handed it to taehyung.

"Tae don't worry I know what you missed. I have already put it in the car "

Tae opened the box to see all his favorite chocolates.  He smiled happily looking at it.

"Kookie you are the best. I love you "

Taehyung kissed jungkook on his cheek leaving him jungshook.  He was stunned by the I love you and on top of that Tae kissed him. Literally KISSED him. Jungkook is in heaven.

Jungkook's pov

Oh my God. He kissed me and said I love you. I can feel his soft juicy petal lips even now. God you fucker jungkook stop thinking dirty. I can die now. I think am in heaven.

I'll definitely buy him chocolates everyday if he kisses me like this.

Why we reached college so fastly. I was enjoying my time with my baby. I think I should take the long route from now on.

"Tae let me remind you certain things. Don't talk to strangers. Don't trust anyone. Okay. Call me if you need anything. I'll come to your class during the break time. Don't walk aimlessly. "

Tae nodded to everything and open the door . As he stepped out I remembered the most important thing. I run to his side and held his hand.

" Pup promise me that you won't go with anyone if they offered you chocolates. "