Baby and Me

Junkook lift Tae to him and let him lay on his body. Tae snuggles more onto junkook's chest and fell asleep instantly. Junkook was once again in thoughts.

He needed to ask Baek why Tae was acting like this. It's not like he hate Tae's behavior. He is just curious about him and also concerned that he will hurt his baby unintentionally with his gestures.

MORNING

It was junkook who woke up first to see his baby all cuddled up to him. He smiled at the cute scene. He was happy that he could woke up like this everyday. He will keep his baby with him like this always. He is too precious.

He placed Tae on the bed and gave a pillow to him to cuddle and went to bathroom to freshen up

He placed Tae on the bed and gave a pillow to him to cuddle and went to bathroom to freshen up. He came out to see Tae sleeping peacefully. So he went downstairs.

Jin was preparing breakfast and Namjoon was back hugging him. As Junkook enter the kitchen. Joon let go of his husband and went to him.

"kookie where is Tae?  Is he alright. Did he cry at night?  "

"Papa why are you so worried? He is alright. He is just sleeping. Ya he had a nightmare at night. But it's alright he is okay "

"Thank God I was so scared. And kookie be nice to him. He is an innocent baby. Okay."

"papa I know. He is my husband why would I misbehave with him. I'll always protect him don't worry "

Namjoon and Jin were astonished to see the change in their son within a day. Just a day before he was so mad at this marriage but now he looks so happy and content.

On the other side Tae was rolling in the bed as he lost his warmth to sleep comfortably

Finally unable to sleep anymore he woke up and walked downstairs rubbing his eyes.

Just as he was about to walk down the stairs his leg hit the flowerpot and both fell down. Hearing the sound of the broken vase junkook looked at the stairs to see a half sleepy Tae rubbing his knees and a broken vase near him.

He rushed upstairs and lift his baby carefully into his arms to see whether he was hurt or not. Tae cling onto him as he was scared.
"baby why didn't you call me. Why did you walk when you are sleepy. What if something happened to you? "

Junkook scolded his baby for being careless. But being hurt and then being scold made Tae sad and his lips started wobbling as he cried silently. He buried his head deep into the neck of junkook and wept.