Happiness

"I FOUND MY MATE "

The words stung in namjin and Chanbaek ears. Their happiness seems to be drained. They felt guilty for taking a decision in a rush and making their children marry each other.

Baekhyun felt tears running down his eyes thinking about his baby 's future. He was so naive to face the harsh world. He thought Jungkook would take care of him. But he cannot be that selfish to ask Jungkook to leave his mate. He knew Jungkook has been waiting for his mate.

Chanyeol held Baek close to him. He was also sad but he need to take care of his both babies.

On the other hand Jin was feeling guilty. He couldn't think of a life without his Taebear. " Jungkook I know am selfish but can you please not leave Taebear "

"mom what are you saying ".Jungkook was confused seeing his parents getting emotional and Baek uncle crying his heart out. He thought they will be happy to hear about him finding his mate. But why are they asking him not to leave Tae. He would never do that.

"Jungkook I understand you. I am happy for you baby. Can you just pretend to be happy with Tae for some days. We will take him away after that. We will make him understand " Baek cried out.

Jungkook growled hearing Baekhyun's words. His eyes turned red with the thought of leaving Tae.

"No one will take him away from me. He is mine "

Everyone was confused. What was he saying.
"kookie what are you saying? "

"omma ,appa , Tae is my mate."

All for of them were jumping in happiness. Their hearts overflow with joy .

"oh my gosh. Kookie you scared us. Am so happy for you. You don't know how much it means to me ".
Baek hugged him crying his heart out. Followed by the others.

"but uncle why was I unable to smell him during the wedding? "

" Kookie since he is an omega he always wears moon flower perfume. It protects him from other alphas. That's why baby "Jin cooed at his perplexed bunny.

"also he is unable to recognize me as his mate.  I know omegas can understand their mate from the beginning itself. Then why is it so? "

"Kookie ... I have a lot to tell you about Taehyung. You need to know why he is like this. To begin with,  he doesn't know what a mate bond is. He is a naive boy "

"WHAT "