First night

When junkook came back after taking bath in the guest room, he was stunned to see the state of his room. It was all messy with his clothes thrown to different place and in the middle of it was taehyung munching on his chocolate.

Junkook was mad seeing everything so messy. He didn't like the fact that his husband disobeyed him. He marched towards his husband and grabbed the chocolates from him.

Tae was happily munching on his favorite sweets but he got startled as someone suddenly snatched it from him. He looked at the person to see a very much pissed off junkook. At first he was clueless to why he was mad. One one look at the room and he understood everything.

Suddenly fear creeped into Tae's mind. He was scared that junkook will punish him for his deeds. By the look of it he was sure that it will be his last day in this house.

"Tae what did you do?  Didn't I say that I'll give you the sweets once I come back. Then why did you dirty my room."

Tae just stand there fiddling with his hands. He was ashamed of himself. It was his first day in the house and he already messed up.

"Tae since you created this mess you need to clean this up. And also you won't get any sweets today. That's your punishment ". Tae looked at him with tear filled eyes. But he was too scared to argue back. So he started folding the dresses.

As junkook looked at Tae he could see that Tae was trembling with fear. He was messily folding the clothes with chocolate smeared hands making it more dirty.  Junkook sighed at his own stupidity. How could he do this to himself. Even after knowing his baby husband won't be able to do it. Yet he shouted at him. And made him do things.

One look at Tae and he couldn't hold it back. Junkook marched towards him and cupped his face. " Tae don't cry. I didn't mean to scare you. It's just that I am an organized person. I don't like messy things. And also you disobeyed me that's why I got angry. Am sorry. Please forgive me "

Tae looked at him and pout. "You are a meanie you make me do things I don't know. So I won't forgive you. I'll tell this to momma ".

Junkook just chuckled at his childishness. He was cute.

"OK what should I do to earn your forgiveness? "

Tae thought for sometime ." OK. You need to give me my chocolates back and also buy me more. "

"OK I'll give it back once you take a bath and I'll buy you as much as you want tomorrow. Okay "

"Ok" Tae happily went to take bath after the promise. Junkook just sighed and started his work. He knew his life was going to take a complete turn...