The beginning

Taehyung felt impatient as he stand with his new husband in the podium. All he wanted to do was run back to his mother and uncle and ask for his rewards. He had been a good boy all through the day. He was fidgeting with his fingers throughout the time

Junkook looked at the baby standing beside him. Yes a baby. In this short time Junkook understand that he had married a baby because of the said person's mannerisms. He was fidgeting throughout the ceremony and even now. He felt the sudden need to protect his wife and cradle him in his hands. He pushed the thought into the back of his head. As time passed Taehyung became more impatient. So junkook decided to ask him the reason.

"Hey Tae what happened? Do you need something ".
Taehyung looked at his husband for the first time. He liked his bunny husband because it reminded him of his favorite bunny bear back at home. The thought of home brought tears to his eyes.

Junkook panicked seeing tears in his wife's eyes. He was confused whether he asked something wrong. The priest suddenly stopped his speech and both the husbands were allowed to go back

"Mommy " tae mumbled but junkook was able to hear it. He took tae's hands and went to their parents.  Tae was so happy that he suddenly hug his mother and burst into tears.  Junkook felt a jab on his heart seeing his baby crying. 'His'when did tae become his baby. By the time the exchange the vows. He reminded himself.

Baekhyun consoled his baby were as jin patted his head. Tae calmed down immediately as jin showed a parcel to him. It was a wedding gift. Junkook was surprised to see it. Why would his mother give the wedding gift to Taehyung alone. But he remained silent. Tae was so eager to open the gift but Baek stopped him.  He whined when Baekhyun take the gift from his and gave it to junkook.

"Junkook give this to tae when you reach your room only if he has been a good boy." junkook took the gift from him and looked at the pouting baby who is now clinging to jin. He find the sight to adorable not to smile.