Baby

Tae has been eating sweets more than he should. Junkook was waiting for him to finish but that moment never came. He was eating it one after the other.  Finally junkook was fed up. He went to him and took the chocolates from Tae much to his dismay.  Taehyung was whining continuously for his sweets. Junkook was amused to see his craving for sweets. But whom are we kidding... A person who married a stranger just to get sweets can do much more than this.

" Tae baby,  I will give you the box tomorrow but for now go brush your teeth and sleep ".

"But one more please... I will not ask for more... Pls "

"No baby. No more sweets for today. You will get it tomorrow only if you are a good boy. " junkook said sternly.

Tae just huffed and went to bathroom. Junkook was getting ready to sleep when Tae came back. Junkook  took off his shirt and went to bed. Tae was shocked to see him taking off his shirt. He looked at his husband's well built body in awe.

Junkook settled in his bed to see Tae staring at him with wide eyes. He thought his husband was uncomfortable and shy to see him half naked. But the next words that came from Tae shocked him.

" wow kookie you have bricks in your body just like appa. Can I plz touch them? "

Junkook chocked on his on saliva hearing his baby's words. Tae took it as an yes and came running to him and sat on junkooks stomach.

To say it was a day full of surprises for junkook was an understatement. He was at loss of words watching his husband's actions. Tae was surely  a surprise package.

But one look at taehyung and junkook's heart melted. He looked like a child in excitement.

"kookie. You know appa also has bricks in his stomach. He has eight of them. How much do you have? "

"Baby I also have bricks just like that. But why do you call it bricks. It's abs baby. "

" no it's too hard so it's bricks. Appa always says that the bricks makes him stronger to carry mommy and me. He always hangs me on his hands. Will you also do that to me. It's so much fun."

"No baby . You will fall of and get hurt. You should not do that. "

"Please kookie. Just once please .i won't ask for more. Pinky promise "

Tae showed his pinky to junkook while sitting more comfortably on junkook hanging his both legs on each sides of junkooks body.

" Ok baby. But not now but tomorrow. Okay "

"okay kookie.  But can I please touch them "
Tae showed his puppy eyes to junkook and without waiting for a reply he started counting his packs cutely. Junkook could only coo at his cuteness.

Note: will you all be comfortable if I add some cute fluffy smut or rather mature content to my story.