Home

Taehyung refused to let go of Jin as they head back home. The farewell was filled with lots of tears and tae was continuously crying hugging Chanbaek. At the end Jin had to pick him up take him back to the car.

Junkook looked back at his mother and the sleeping baby on his lap. Tae was very much tired after all the crying and fell asleep as soon as he sat in the car. Jin being the overprotective mother or the mother in law refused to place his baby back on the seat. Seeing the stubbornness namjoon also joined them in junkooks car.

The journey was silent other than the occasional hiccuping of Taehyung in his sleep. They soon arrived their mansion. It was early in the evening. They postponed their reception to some other time due to the issues happening around. They all were tired and decided to rest for sometime.

Jin took Taehyung to his room as he was worried that Tae would be scared seeing the sudden change of atmosphere. But with him around he would be happy. Even though Junkook wish to argue he didn't and went to his room.

His room was the same like it always were calm and classy. Then it drawn to him. Tae's clothes hasn't arrived yet. Other than a small bag which he thinks is the necessities. He sighed and went to take a bath. He was damn tired and wanted to sleep.

3 hours later....

Junkook woke up from his sleep. He searched around for something but he himself was unaware as for what. He went to the living room to see Namjoon watching News on TV. He sat beside him.

"Dad where is mom and Tae?Are they still sleeping?"
"I think so son. Let's go wake them up. Am starving. Let's eat something later. "
Junkook nodded and followed Namjoon to his room.

He was deep in his thoughts but suddenly collide with something. He looked up to see namjoon smiling widely at something. He looked up an find a smile adorning his own face watching the view.