Angry Pup

Jungkook rushed to his room only to see his baby chocolates and cursing him. Jin was patting his head and smiling at his cuteness.

"Momma he is a meanie. I hate him. He told hyungies that am a responsibility. Am I Momma. You love me na?"

" My baby i love you so much

" My baby i love you so much.ill definitely beat him once he Comeback.how  dare he hurt my precious"

" Momma don't beat him.it will hurt him.but you have to scold him and don't give him chocolates for a week...  No no for a month.okay."

" Ok my baby.ill do whatever you say"

Jungkook was happy to know that Tae was alright.He entered the room and cleared his throat.

"Tae...."
" Momma meanie came.scold him"
Tae yelled dramatically hugging Jin. Jungkook laughed aloud seeing the scene. But his smile vanished once he saw the cute glare of his Pup.

Jin signaled jungkook to talk to him and left the room secretly.

" Oh my pup are you angry with me..."

"Yesh.." Tae said nibbling on his chocolates.

" Will you forgive kookie?"

"Never"

"Ok . Then maybe I should give these chocolates and icecream to someone else "

Tae looked at jungkook with his wide bambi eyes. His eyes lit up seeing his favourite icecream and chocolates.

". Then maybe i should give this to some children,since you wont forgive me ".

 Then maybe i should give this to some children,since you wont forgive me "

"Noooo...."
"What "

"Don't give it to anyone else. I'll forgive you . But..."

"But"

"Am I a responsibility? "....

" No my dear.you are my baby. Okay "

"Okay.but"

" Now what baby "

"You have to be my slave for today ".

Jungkook smiled at his cuteness. who is he to disagree with his princess.

" Okay princess.as you say "

" Then cwary taetae. Princess is tired "......