15. Invitation

Please Vote;) And Comment 💬

Please Vote;)
And Comment 💬

➵ ➵ ➵

Satvik's POV:

Shiv and I were sitting on the college stairs. I was trying to fix the wire of the guitar I was holding. It's not mine by the way. I borrowed it from a friend, just to learn something new.

I'm not really that guy who plays guitar and girls stick around him like honeybees. No offense. Maybe such girls exist only in our college, I don't know.

Soon, I decided to check my mobile phone. I took it out from my pocket and as soon as I unlocked it a message from Isha popped up on my phone screen.

I opened What's App to see I had received plenty of messages but on the top was Isha's, she had sent a video.

A smile curved up on my lips as I played the video. It was our video from last night. In the video we both were dancing crazily on the song 'Aankh Maare'.

After watching the video, I laughed silently and texted her, *Who made this?* along with some laughing emoji.

*My friend.* she too replied with a laughing emoji after a few seconds.

*It's hilarious.... we are crazy.*

*I know... So, what's up?*

We talked for a while. She told me about how her car's tire got punctured and because of that, she reached college late. She told me about how excited she is since her best friend is visiting Dehradun soon. I told her about my day at college.

*Okay, I'll talk to later. Gotta go shopping with my friends. I need to buy a dress for the birthday party. Byee!*

➵ ➵ ➵

Shiv's POV:

I was watching Mismatched on my mobile phone with earphones on. I was sitting two steps below Satvik.

When the episode I was watching finished, I closed the app and took out my earphones. As I stretched my body, I got that weird feeling again. I quickly looked around but everyone seemed busy with there own problems.

'What's wrong with me? Is it just my imagination or is someone actually stalking me? But.... why?', I thought.

I haven't talked about this with anyone. I convinced myself that it's just my imagination and nothing else. But what if it's not my imagination and someone is actually stalking me?! A girl? Or a serial killer? Or maybe a psychopath?

I cringed at my own thoughts. Even if it is just my imagination, I should talk to someone. Deciding in the favor of my thoughts, I turned around to talk to Satvik. I narrowed my eyes at him as I caught him smiling at his phone.

An amused smile appeared on my lips. I kept staring at him for a few seconds then Satvik looked up and narrowed his eyes at me in confusion and said, "What?"

"Nothing. I was just asking, shall we go to Karan's place?" I lied.

"Yeah sure! Let's go." he said.

➵ ➵ ➵

Satvik's POV:

Karan lives alone and his apartment is near the college. So whenever any of our friends wanted to sleep or hangout, his place was the one.

I was lying on the sofa in the living room and was using my phone.

Shiv was sitting on another sofa and watching TV with our two other guy friends Param and Jeet while Karan was in the kitchen with Mohit.

I was scrolling through Instagram when a message popped up on my phone screen - it was from Isha.

*Which one looks better?*

Along with the text, she had sent two pictures of her in the trial room, wearing two different outfits in each photo. Sometimes, when I'm chatting with Isha, it feels like I am talking to a totally different person. She becomes more talkative and says and does things that I usually don't expect her to.

*Why are you asking me? Ask your friends. I don't have any knowledge about fashion and specially girls fashion.*

*If I could ask my friends, why would I ask you?*

*Mean?*

*I mean that I want to impress a guy but I don't know what guys like. So, that is why I'm asking you. So just tell me which one looks better on me? Green or blue?*

*Okk then. Wait a minute, let me see.... I think the green one.*

*Sure? I'm buying it then.*

*Yes sure, go for it. He'll.... whoever he is, will go crazy after seeing you in that dress.*

*Really!*

*Yes, for sure..... By the way, what's the occasion?*

I replied and instantly regretted it.

*My friends birthday and you all are invited.*

*No no, it's ok. I was just asking casually...*

*No I'm not saying this because you asked, I had already decided to invite you.*

*Really? Are you sure? I mean, is your friend okay with it?*

*Yes, of course!... And, it's a surprise party, so basically she has no idea about anything!*

*Well..... okay, then!* I texted and smiled because of her sweet gesture.

"Bro, Satvik! Please tell us also. Who are you talking to that you are blushing so much?" Param said out of nowhere, startling me.

After hearing Param say this, Shiv and Jeet turned to look at him and then looked at me. They both let out a little laugh.

I narrowed my eyes and looked at them. I rolled my eyes at them and shook my head.

"Bro, at least tell her name." Param pushed.

"Come on, dude! Stop it! She's just a friend." I said annoyed.

"Oh! It means there is someone. Maybe, she's just a friend right now but you never know... anything can happen," Param continued nagging me.

I was about to say something when Karan and Mohit came out of the kitchen with a tray in their hands. It had Maggi in bowls that they made for everyone.

An amused smile appeared on Mohit's lips as he looked at my annoyed face. "Whoa!... Did I miss something here?"

"Okay, enough of talking. First, have something and then you can continue with... whatever you were doing," Karan announced.

"Okay, Mom!" Param said, making everyone chuckle and Karan, roll his eyes.

➵ ➵ ➵

Thank You ❤

Now vote;)

Don't be a silent reader,
Comment something nice 🙂💬✨