4

I ring the bell to Freddie's house which I'd never been at until today. His sister answers the door and looked at me smiling, "Hello can I help you?" "Hi, I'm here to see Freddie.."I say nervously. "Oh well come in," she says as she leads me in. "Freddie your friend is here!!" "Okay I'll be down in a minute,"Freddie hell's. She goes to sit on the couch and watches something on tv that looks like her. "Is that you on that show?" I ask pointing to her pink dress. "Yes it is me, here come watch with me," she says as she pats the couch next to me. I sit down and watch her sing and dance in some pink outfit. "Woah you look badass," I say dancing a bit in my seat to the song. She smiles at me, "thank you..I think I like you already." "I'm Lana you can call me L if you'd like," I say putting my hand out to shake hers. "I'm Karen," she says smiling. Then Freddie comes down the stairs and rolls his eyes once he realized what we were watching, " Karen why do you have her watching this." "It's okay Freds I like it," I say getting up and dancing to the song. Freddie just laughs at me and takes my hand. "Bye Karen!" I yell while we head upstairs. Freddie opens the door to his room which smells of him. I look around observing. I notice he has some things in his desk so I touch them like I always do. Then I see a porn magazine and I take it and lay on his bed, "Nice ." Freddie looks at what I have in my hand and jumps to take it. I move so he falls on the bed beside me. "Loser," He says as he gives up and just lays beside me. I look over at his beautiful face and admire it. I graze over his nose and mouth with my finger feeling the softness and perfections. "You're perfect Freddie," I say fall into his eyes again. He then swiftly moved me so I was on top of his and he went in to kiss me. As our lips go close a magnet was pulling them together. As soon as we started kissing I take my shirt off and he does the same. He turns me over taking his pants off and I take off my skirt . He moves down from my lips to my neck, then my chest leaving marks and I was panting with anticipation. He got down to my hips leaving soft cool kisses. I laughed because it tickled me, "that feels funny." "You're amazing," he says as he goes back up to my lips leaving my bottom all tingling. He then takes off my underwear and takes off him. But before anything else happens Karen yells again, " Freddie some girl is waiting for you in the garden!" I immediately jump up wondering who it could be. He looks at me trying to make sure I wasn't upset. I pick up my underwear and put it back on along with my shirt. Freddie does the same just looking at me the whole time. "You should probably go see who it is," I say folding my arms. "Ok..You're coming though." I nodded putting on Freddie's jumper and my mini skirt. I put my docs on and go to the garden with Freddie. I really was hoping it was just Emily or someone not effy. When we got to the garden we both saw effy and Freddie clenched his jaw in nervousness, "Hello?" "Hi," effy says before she saw I was there. "Um..yeah you're in my garden?" Freddie says walking closer to her. I stand more behind I wanted to stay out of view for as long as I can. "Yeah," she responds still sitting in the bench. "Right..so??" Freddie goes on to say. Effy stands up, " I came to see the.." she then realized I was there and froze. "Lana?"
I walked up closer to them awkwardly, "hey eff.." Freddie looks at me then looks at effy. "Um...I should get going and leave you guys to it," I scoff as I turn around to leave. "Lana wait don't go.." Freddie says but I was already gone. I went upstairs and grabbed the rest of my things and left Freddie's house, I didn't even want to look back.

We were at college and Freddie had came in class late. I regretted not sitting next to my sister now because that was the only seat left and Freddie was late. I rolls my eyes and rubbed my temples, "for fucks sake." Emily looked over at me, "you okay L?" "Yeah..no I'm not fine," I say sitting back in my chair. Then Freddie walks in to class looking all innocent. I wasn't even paying attention to the class I just watched as he went and sat next to effy. Emily watched my eyes trace Freddie and nudged me a bit, "you two?" "Well yeah..but not really." She chuckled to herself. Then I looked at Freddie again who has avoided my eye contact this whole time. He and effy's arms were really close, then effy moved her hand so it was sort of on top of Freddie. She was smiling to herself and it made me feel all queasy. Then Naomi starts talking, " hamlet's basically a teenage boy, he's got all theses desires but he hasn't got the bottle to reach out for them. So he goes mad, wanks off about ophenia and he ends up so boring that somebody has to kill him." I saw Naomi looking to Freddie and I made the connection. I started to feel a bit sick and I raised my hand. "Can I go to the bathroom I'm not feeling quite alright," I say and the the teacher tells me to go ahead. I run out the classroom and head for the toilet throwing up a bit. I then hear someone come in after me. "L? It's me Emily." I unlock the stall door and let her in. She sits beside me on the floor. "I should've known effy would do this again," I scoffed. "Again?" Emily asks confused. "She does this sometimes when I like someone like for real they often like her too so she goes after them only to leave them either heartbroken or just have sex with them." Emily grabs my hand, "I'm sorry Lana, that's fucked." "Why do you not tell her about herself ?" Emily asks. "Because I know the boys wouldn't choose me over her anyways, she's way more beautiful then me," I say almost starting to cry. Emily goes in for a hug, "you're just as beautiful as her if, if anything your more beautiful...especially in here." She points to my heart and I laugh a bit at her. Then I hear someone come in again. "Lana are you alright?" Freddie asks. "Fuck off freds,"Emily says putting the middle finger out the stall so he can see. "It's fine Emily," I state turning my head away because I know Freddie is gonna come see me like this. "If this is about effy I'm sorry, it just happened and I just...I like her too and it's just confusing," he rambles. "It's okay Freddie I'm not mad at you..I understand." "You do? But I'm sorry L I know we...did things
And this doesn't mean I don't like you because I still do it's just complicated..." Emily rolls her eyes. Then I start to think how much of a pussy I'm being. I stand up and wipe my face from tears and clean my mouth. Emily looks at me with a mischievous smile, and Freddie looks at me confused. "Freddie it's whatever, if you excuse me I have to speak to my sister," I say as I walk out the bathroom with Emily.