3

The next day I was sitting at a table with effy, mom and dad. Effy and mom looked like they knew something that the rest of us didn't and effy was holding her accountable. I wondered if this had to do with what effy said the first day of college. "Oh that must be Steve now," says dad walking to the door only to be greeted by panda and this guy name Thomas effy said they met yesterday. "Oh it isn't him, but come in guys." Pandora and Thomas make their way to the table, "Hey eff, hey L me and Thomas have been snogging!" My face lights up because pandora hasn't lost her virginity yet and I was happy for her. "Really?" Effy says not shocked.
"OH AND we got a shit ton of weed.." panda says before we cut her off, "Let's take this upstairs yeah?" We all head to effy's room and Thomas explain he needs to sell al this weed. "Perfect cook will find us a party to sell this at," effy says and starts texting on her phone. "Well I suppose I better find a cute outfit then?" I say heading to my room and effy agrees with me. "Okay see you guys later byeee!" Panda and Thomas leave and head home while I search through my closet to find something hot.

After I got dress adding more vanilla perfume to my neck me and effy head to the location cook sent

After I got dress adding more vanilla perfume to my neck me and effy head to the location cook sent. We get there to see everyone standing around In a lot. "Soo..Where's the fucking party?" Everyone's eyes turn to me. Cook looks me up and down hungrily which made me tingle. Freddie also was staring at me and he smiled. I wave at Emily and smile. Effy brings Thomas and pandora behind her, "this is the boy we're helping, we got to sell lots spliff tonight." "Where's Naomez?" I ask looking around. Then she comes up from behind. "Oh my god who invited her?" Katie scoffs. "Me problem?" Katie rolls her eyes and Naomi comes up. "Hi" I wave at her smiling and look back at Emily waiting for her to reveal the secret. "Just don't jump my sister again okay lesbo?" "Bye" Naomi says leaving. "Jesus Katie she didn't- I fucking kissed her okay? I was drunk  and someone gave me MDMA and I felt like fucking kissing someone, satisfied?" Emily yells. "Yeah I'm satisfied alright, it would be even better if you showed us," Cook says smirking. "If you shut the fuck up cook maybe I'll show you later," I say feeling very bold tonight. Cook chuckled and winked. Effy looks at me confused but then returns to her normal concealed look, "Cook you promised me a party, where is it?" cook puts his hand out and looks at us, "don't you feel it? It's the sound of the underground!" I fold my arms and look at Freddie. He had a concerned look on his face. "Okay let's fucking go," Naomi says waiting for cook to lead us down there. Freddie opened the latch bellow and one by one we climbed down the ladder. As I climbed down I felt a hand on my leg and a got chills. "You right sweetheart?" I get down to face cook. "You better piss off before I tell my dad you've been groping me," I scoff and he just looks at me like he did when he was in the window. I walk away fast my before he starts to get to me. Thomas hands us each some spliff and we go on to sell it. After I sold my bags I met effy and she handed me some the joint. As I sipped my cup of vodka and smoked the spliff i felt so amazing. Everything became more vibrant and I started to dance to the music which was radiating through my veins. I felt so alive and felt warm bodies moving around me. I started moving my hips to the beat and someone came up behind me. I didn't even know who it is but they moved perfectly with my hips. I pressed my butt against their front and I could practically feel them stiffen. When he put his arms around my hips I immediately knew it was Freddie. "Lana-" he said practically quivering. I turned around to face him and looked into those beautiful eyes of his, "shh." I then place my lips onto his and it felt amazing. I didn't want to stop once I started it was like an addiction. Once the kiss got more intense he tried to move down to my neck but I pull him back to my lips longing for more and more. Then I let him go down to my neck. "you taste like vanilla," he said smiling at me. That smile had weakened me. I chuckle but I felt someone tap me and it was pandora, "L WE GOT TO GET OUT HERE JOHNNY CAME!" I let go from Freddie's grip and run to the ladder where we all climb out into the lot to meet the other. "Jesus what took you guys so long?" Effy says staring at me. Freddie and me just smirk and look down. Effy then reads my face and realized something happened between us and sort of frowns but I didn't know why. I thought she wanted cook?

Then we noticed a white van pull of. "Oh fucking hell," Emily says. Johnny white's minions jump out of the van and Johnny comes from the side. He walks up to Thomas with an angry face, "I believe you own me something m...." he paused when he notices cook, "didn't I say I'd kill you if I see you again?" I shift and grab on to Freddie's arm for safety. He pulls me in by the hip and I feel effy look over. I didn't even bother to deal with her confusion right now.

Before I know it were in a flat getting threatened with rape and violence. Everyone was so scared, me and effy were holding hands.
One of the minions places a plate of peppers on the table between Johnny and Thomas. Thomas didn't even look scared we were all confused. "These are the hottest peppers ever, first person to flinch looses," Johnny says. He puts a few peppers in his mouth turning a bit red. Then Thomas puts a handful of peppers in his mouth and we all flinch but after he swallows them he looks fine. "Mmhm, my mom used to grow these in my village. We were forbidden to eat them but boys will be boys , and I'm a very naughty boy," Thomas says. We all smile knowing he won this one and we take the money, spliff and party in the flat. I was sitting on Freddie's lap and we we're all laughing and smoking. Freddie kept whispering in my ear as I slightly moved along his legs. He touches my leg sending tingles down my spine. I lean back places my head on his shoulder. "Stop Freds I cant resist when you do that," I say trying to stop myself from panting in front of everyone. I snap out of my trance and see cook pick up effy and take her somewhere else. I look at Freddie and he had a slight frown and then smiled at me. "You okay?" I ask . "Yeah just your bones are digging into my legs," he scoffs. "Right sorry let me just.." I move my bottom pushing it more into Freddie's lap. "OW," Freddie loudly says. Everyone looks over at us confused then he pinched my side. I laugh holding my side protecting it from him. "If you don't stop pricking me with your bones, I might just have to pick you up and take you somewhere private," he whispers. I got chills all over as he moved from my ear, "why don't you do it then?" I get off of his lap and he pulls me into the bathroom. We makeout and he puts me on to the sink. I take off his shirt and he takes off mine revealing my purple bra. He unhooks my bra smoothly and then we hear fussing outside. He tried to look back to figure out what it was but I keep kissing him and touching his soft skin. Once I started I didn't want to stop it because I was addicted. "NO THOMAS," we heard outside. "Shit," Freddie says zipping up his pants. I put my bra and shirt back on and we look to see what was happening. Thomas's mom had been yelling in French and we all looked confused. Eventually his mom kicked us out and made Thomas go back to Africa. I hugged Pandora because she was crying and Freddie just looked at me with his shirt off. He looked so hot with no shirt on.

Once I got home I went straight into my room avoiding effy. But that she came in, "what were you two doing?" I looked up at her messed up makeup and clothes. "What were you doing with cook?" "Nothing just the usual..and you?" She asks folding her arms. "We didn't shag if that's what you're asking ..but we were going to." "Why?" She sits on my bed expecting answers. "Why are you asking me this?" I scoff. "Sorry, Just forget it see ya later," she says as she walks off into her room. I was confused why she cared so much about me and Freddie. I open my phone to a text from Freddie.

I had fun today we should finish possibly? If you're up for it ;))