10.5:

I decided I had to go after him to make sure he was okay. But I didn't know where his dad was nor my way around town. I had to go back to ask effy about it. Once I got back to the room i knocked on the door and I heard shuffling. "Oh god you guys are shagging aren't you?" I asked. Then Freddie opened the door with his clothes poorly on. "Eff cook ran off and I need to find him where is his dad's flat?" I ask turning to effy who had just her bra on. "Uh..he doesn't have one he lives in a boat by the doc," she replies. "Fuck, um alright I'll find it..you two can get back to shagging," I laugh and leave closing the door behind me. I didn't know where JJ was but I needed to find cook first in case he had drinked himself to death. I walked for a while trying to find the water and by time I got there the sun started rising. There was only one oldish boat on the doc and I assumed it was the one. I saw cook sitting on the end of the boat clucking something in his hand. It looked like he was crying and his father was putting a sparkler to his face. "Now give daddy the keys or Im gonna melt your fucking face off," the guy said getting closer. "Be sensible son, I'll fucking do it, I'll fucking do it..I DOMT GIVE A FUCK." I ran over to the boat my heart beating fast. I grabbed a pole from inside the boat and knocked his dad out. As he fell to the ground I watched cook still holding on to the keys firmly, they were making his hand red from the pressure. He looked at me and I looked at him then I gave him a hug. He looked seriously not in a good place right now and I figured he needed one. He sort of cried in my arms and I just let him. Then I saw Freddie running up to the boat so I let go of cook, "what the fuck just happened?" We both look up at him. But then cook looks in my eyes and I wanted him to stop because it was making me feel something. So I jumped up, "cook's dad was trying to melt his face off and I knocked him out good now let's figure out what to do with the body, yeah?" I say that almost too fast but cook and Freddie follow me into the boat anyway. "Cook are you alright," Freddie asks. "He didn't mean it..what's the fucking difference? Nothing good every stays with me..absolutely nothing.." cook says with a slight frown. "..you've got me," Freddie replies looking at cook. "And me as well," I add from behind. Cook tears up a bit more and Freddie makes a face like he's about to cry a long with him. Then cook moves to sit down and Freddie joins him. " I can't believe you guys went granny racing," I said laughing. They both chuckled and I smiled knowing I lightened up the mood. "I had it all planned out man. Get a boat of our own, mower down, get a job..everything," he says and Freddie looks at him nodding. I knew where this conversation was going. "But she doesn't love me," cook says kneeling his head back. "She does, I know she does.." Freddie says before cook cuts him off. "She loves you better." I gulp tired of hearing this. "I'm gonna go find JJ.." I left the inside of the boat kind of teary. I really couldn't stand this anymore, and it was nobody's fault but I didn't understand why nobody loved me like that. For once yesterday I thought someone might but I guess it was just the heat of the moment and I was the only one there. For some reason I was sad cook didn't like me.

After a while of sitting outside I decided to not care about this. It was always gonna be the same no matter what I do so, I just needed to go home. Then jj and effy come by. "Cook, Freddie, Lana!" JJ called. I stood up, faced them and smiled. Freddie and cook came out the boat looking at us. "Right there you are, what's up?" Jj asked. We all just stared at eachother.

Then we were in the boat again staring at the body. "So do we like tie him up?" Freddie asks. "No..you don't want to interrupt the blood flow," jj says standing up. "Alright We'll dump him later..everyone wrap up warm," jj says giving us all coats. "What are we doing JJ?"effy asks. "We, are going home," jj said walking to the outside part of the boat. We all follow and JJ starts to undock the boat. "We can't just knick the boat this is ridiculous," Freddie says. "I'd say this is about 17 years worth of birthday and Christmas presents," jj states. Me and effy can't help but laugh. "Cook start the engine please, we need to leave quite quickly." I was smiling at JJ because he was taking control of everything. "Too late, look," jj scoffs. We all look up and hear people from the bar yelling at us to come back. We all scurry into the boat and start riding off. We all watch them chase after the boat and laugh. Freddie and cook cross their arms at them, "ahh, wankers." Me and effy both laugh as they struggle to catch up. Then suddenly cooks dad comes out the inside of the boat and we all look scared. Then he noticed that we were getting away from those people in the bar and he laughs, "FUCK YOU, I'm cook you shitheads..IM COOK." Cook just stares at him, "no..I'm cook," cook scoffs pushing his father into the water. We all stare in shock. Then I start to laugh really hard. Cook laughs with me and passes me a beer. Freddie sits on the other side of the boat from effy but they still meet eyes. Cook just stares at them both awkwardly sipping his beer. I then sit next to effy grabbing her hand. Freddie pats the spot next to him and cook sits down. JJ smiles at us all awkwardly. For some reason I felt like I was becoming apart of this love triangle.

An: okay I'm excited for the next part of this book but what's your opinion of n this love triangle? Who should Lana end up with Freddie or cook? Or maybe she won't choose anyone at the end. 🤔  I think I want to show the friendships more in this because I feel like shows don't always focus on that. Plus I love cook and Freddie's friendship a long with effy and Lana (even though they are sisters) but I think that's important in this. What do you think? Comment opinions 😁