6

The next few days I felt kind of depressed. I was stressed with school work and it seemed that everyone wanted to shag everyone but me. I don't get it I'm hot as shit why did nobody want me? Was I worthless or something. How does effy do it?

I took Tony's sweater to school today I had missed him a lot. I decided that I would just wear his sweater and some fishnets because it was big on me. I put on my doc martens and went to college. Once I got in the main  room everyone was looking at me. "What?" I say as I sit down next to Emily and cook. That was the only seat available otherwise i would have to sit next to Freddie or effy which I didn't have time for. "Hey sweet cheeks,"cook says smiling at me. "Did you not get the memo last night or something?" He laughs and then turns around to talk to Naomi. Emily is just sitting there staring. Then the light turns off and Doug is doing some weird light show. "Oh fuck me," I scoff. "Yeah I will later," cook says giving me that look that makes me tingle. "Piss off you asshole." "Oh relax I'm just playing around
, ya know me," he says patting my back. Playing around? So he doesn't want to fuck me?

"So it's simple we're looking for a class president for a talented individual to demonstrate excellence for this school and be a role model for all the students at roundview. If you are up for it come by a classroom and sign up later today. And you my little education consumers will choose this president by vote." She then walks out the lounge and we all just stare then start chatting again. "Naomi you should run," i say to her. "Yeah," Emily agrees. "No, I'm not gonna help run this place," She says getting up to walk out. Me and Emily follow after her. "I don't get it, You really care about this stuff,"Emily replies. "What stuff?" Naomi says. "Uh..quality, environmentalism, feminism, I don't ever want to shut my mouthism.."Emily replies as I laugh. "Great your making me sound great," Naomi scoffs. Emily looks at her like she wants to kiss her I just smirk to myself watching it all go down. "Cmon Naomez you'd be good at this stuff and we can't have someone like..." I look around to find someone and Find cook. I point to him, "like him in charge now can we?" Naomi and Emily turn to cook and he walks over. "Morning ladies..ahh love is all around," cook says looking between Naomi and Emily. Emily walks off after Naomi looks annoyed with her. "Piss off cook," I say lighting a spliff. "Naomikens I've been thinking..you should see more cock," cook states with a smirk on his face. I almost choke on my spit but he doesn't even look at me. I wanted him to look at me for some reason but he didn't. "Pardon?"Naomi says confused. "Yeah me and you we should go to it." "Go to it??" Naomi says. "Yeah definitely," he says looking her up and down. "You got as a much chance of fucking me then you have as coming the democratically elected student president of this dump." Cook then smiled at me then I face palmed because I knew what he was about to do. "Well I enjoy a challenge!" Cook says "babe you have got a deal," he says to Naomi walking away happily. "No cook that's not what I- no cook.." Naomi says. I just shake my head and head into the bathroom. I go in the stall and tears start coming out my eyes. I didn't even know why I was crying. I held Tony's sweater up to me and I hugged it really tight remembering his scent. I imagined him next to me telling me every boy in the world would do anything just to get to kiss me. I smiled to myself and laughed remembering how he helped me and eff sneak out almost every night. Then I heard someone walk in the bathroom they had a lot of jewelry on so I immediately knew it was effy. I wiped my eyes and walked out the bathroom stall.

"Hey L.." she said bluntly. "Hi eff.." "wearing Tony's jumper today huh? I miss him too." "Yeah..Um eff can I ask you something?" I say turning to face her. "Yeah. Wait I have to say something first...I'm sorry about Freddie..there's just something about him and I couldn't help myself..I think I- you know.."she says looking down. "I know effy..you think you love him. I love him too but it's okay," I say smiling at her. "No. Why is it okay? It shouldn't be okay?" She says worried. "Because I've never seen you love anyone before. You deserve this eff and I know it's not your fault that everyone goes to you." Effy looks at me with sort of a frown and I just hug her.