18:

"Wake up L..we're going for a walk," effy said. I looked up at her wearing some flannel and her hair all soft and curled. "Ok?" I say getting up and brushing my teeth. I decided to wear something more chill and comfortable like effy.

Me and effy then walked to a park not far from our house

Me and effy then walked to a park not far from our house. We sat at a bench just across from a pond. Effy took in the nature and so did I just needing a breather. "This is nice," I say smiling. "Yeah..I walked through here so many times and never noticed this pond," she says looking around. Then i notice cook and wave at him. He comes and sits down with us. "There she is." He then takes out a cigarette and lights it. "It's not good for you that," eff says looking over. "It's never bothered you before," he scoffs. "And This pond just came out of no where. Boom and it was there," she says randomly. "The fuck are you on about?" Cook responds. She just looks over at him. "Listen I got a call..from your man he's all in a tizzy. So I thought I'll come and here your side of the story," cook says to effy. "Sorry I don't understand," she responds. "Eff? Don't you remember yesterday?" I say furrowing my brow. "Eff? Who's eff?" She responds. "You can't be fucking serious. You?" I scoff. Cook then laughs thinking she isn't serious, "yeah of course, sorry. You're not effy, I've mistaken you for someone else." "Looks like it," she responds shrugging her shoulders. "Eff your my sister," I respond with a worried look. "I'm Elizabeth." "Well cmon Elizabeth..Lana, lets go somewhere," cook says trying to help the situation. We just get up and follow him. Soon we're at this random party just dancing. I try and erase my mind of the confusion and just move my body. After we finished dancing I noticed cook feeding into this new person for a moment. "So what we doing next?" I asked breaking the moment. "..something bad," she says as if she never did it before. "You've come to the right man," cook says. We all then head into the streets. Somewhere that looked familiar to effy. She looks around, "woah..I've got dejavu." "Yeah ain't that French for what the fuck is going on?" Cook asks. "No..I've been here before. Something bad happened here," effy says. "What?" I asked. "I was screaming..someone got hurt," she says her back turned to us. Then I remembered exactly what happened. "Okay..this is getting way to Stephan king for me," cook says. "What are you talking about?" She turns. "What am I talking about? Come on eff. I know you you know me. We've dated. We are cook and effy," he says. I stand around sort of awkwardly. I felt weird to think about everything that happened with them too. From the beginning of the year to now. "No..that's not true we've never met," effy says. "Effy..stop this okay?" I say nervously. "We know eachother. So fucking cut the shit," cook scoffs. Then effy grabs her head and started groaning as the bus passes by. She started crying, "my brother..he got hit. He got run over here," effy says breathing heavily. I start to tear up and get really scared for what was going to happen. "No..no that never happened..you never happened," she says to cook. "Yes it did," cook says. "Effy stop please," I say tears falling down my face and my leg shaking. Cook looks back and grabs me comforting me. He had lost track of what was his for a moment. "What's happening to me?" she asked. I started shaking uncontrollably. Cook then grabbed me tighter and kissed my forehead to calm me down. But effy started rambling, "NO NO IT NEVER HAPPENED. THAT NEVER HAPPENED. NO NO.." I then slapped effy. She looked at me with wide eyes, "hit me again." "What? No." "What's wrong with me? HIT ME AGAIN!" "Eff please stop," cook says softly and still holding me. "I can't!" She says and then pushes us back with force. Me and cook fall on the ground. Effy starts running away and we both jump up and run after her. Once we catch up she is standing in the middle of the highway. Cook then punches the air and I hold my chest. "EFFY GET OUT THE STREET!" I yell. I was so scared for what would happen now. "IM NOT SCARED. I WANNA BE SCARED. I WANNA BE HURT. I WANNA REMEMBER. IM NOT SCARED!" She yells in the middle of the street. Cook tried to go in the road to get her but cars kept coming fast. "IM NOT SCARED, IM NOT SCARED, IM NOT SCARED!" She yells. "COME ON, COME ON, COME ON!" She yells. A white truck comes out of its lane almost hitting her but I run across the street and push her out of the way. We fall onto the grass and she is breathing heavily. Cook then runs over letting out a breathe. "Thank god you guys are alright," he says. "Take me to Freddie. You need to get me to him. You need to get me there, I need to tell him," effy says to me. "You remember me though you know who I am?" I asked tears running down my face. "Of course. How could I forget? You're my sister and best friend," she says then passed out. I let out a breath and me and cook take effy to Freddie's house. "Can I get a ambulance please?..for my girlfrien..my friend," he says on the phone. Me and cook sit on the floor by the couch. I was stroking effy's hair to calm me down. "Well no she's not right.. she's been sectioned before.." he then goes on to tell them his address. He hangs up the phone and cook begins to ask him, "you fucking skipping out on me man?" I turn around confused on what he meant. "Yeah..I'm leaving. I was gonna go to night," Freddie says. "What do you mean you're leaving?" I say looking up at him. He swallows his pride. "You're gonna fuck off? Leave her?" "Cook..she broke my heart man," he scoffs. "She broke my heart as well. You broke my heart..I bet you broken hers at some point. And her sisters too,"he says. "So what are we gonna do? Are we just 4 losers screwing eachother forever? Or are we something better than that," he says looking into Freddie's eyes. Freddie looks at effy then me. I was silent because cook already had stated the facts of us. Cook then proceeds to leave. "Thanks for bringing her to me," Freddie says still looking at effy. "Where the fuck else would u bring her? Don't screw it up," cook says. He then looks at me saying bye and I give him the look back. "Freddie.. let me be honest with you. You are depending on another person for happiness. That's not okay. She's not gonna be there always, she might even break your heart a lot. So you see why that's not a good decision?" I say softly. He nods slightly a tear running down his eye. "You know I depended on you for happiness once. That didn't work out well for me because I almost got myself killed. I don't want you to die mate, and neither does she. It okay to love someone as much as you love her and do anything to protect them but you should find happiness within yourself," I say. I then go up and hug him. He hugs me back letting a bit of his emotions out. "I'm sorry," he says. "Don't apologize..you're too fucking sweet you know that?" I chuckle. He laughs a little and wipes his eyes. Then the people from the place effy stayed at cane knocking at the door.