Bonded for Life

"YOU WHAT??"

That was the scream of a Molly Weasley when Ginny told the Weasley women/soon to be Weasley women about the previous day false alarm. Everyone was gathered in the master bedroom of the Burrow, which was magically expanded to fit everyone in. Angelina, Mrs. Weasley, Ginny, Hermione, Katie Bell (the bridesmaid), Audrey (who was only there for much of Percy's insistence as no one really liked her) and Fleur were all getting dressed and ready for the ceremony that sunny february sunday. Ginny was the last one to arrive and quickly told what had happened so that her lateness went unnoticed. 

"Oh, don't worry, mum! Everything is ok now. The important thing is that today's George and Angelina's big day. But first, tell us all about Paris, Hermione!"

Hermione blushed in all shades of red, before glimpsing a really annoyed look in Ginny's direction, who looked amused by her best friend's redness. 

"I really rather not" Hermione coldly said. 

"Uh lala!" Angelina joked. "I guess you didn't see much of Paris then, hah? That afraid of the mother-in-law, is it?" That made Hermione went from red to purple. 

"Yeah, I guess I rather not know what went down with you and my brother, now that I think about it better!"

Everyone started laughing for much of the bushy girl's embarrassment. They continued chatting while finishing their make-ups and hair styles. Angelina was the most peaceful and unstressed bride ever. Ginny thought back about her wedding day. She wasn't a bit worried or nervous about marrying Harry, as she wanted that since she was 10, but she was stressed about how things could turn out, it had to be perfect! Hermione also remembered her wedding with Ron and how she was freaking out about the whole thing. Fleur went back to the dark days that her wedding was held. 

But all wedding days had one thing in common: they had all turned out perfect because the couples were meant to be and George and Angelina were no exception to the rule. 

~

George, Ron and Harry were getting themselves ready in Percy's old room, while the rest of the men arranged the last minute details of the wedding. Harry was telling them about the little muggle hospital incident the previous day and how he was worried about the mission. 

"I'm sorry, George, I don't want to ramble about my problems on your wedding day." Said Harry while sitting down and catching Teddy on his lap so he would calm down and not ruin his outfit.

"Nonsense, Harry! I see your concern. It is my little sister, so it isn't just your problem, you know?" George was just about done with his bow tie. He turned to face his friend and sat down next to him. Ron was pacing around the room, thinking about a solution to the problem. 

"George, if Ginny goes into labor and we are still out there, an owl won't be fast enough and may also put our mission at risk. Do you have any ideas?" 

"A muggle cell phone?" Ron suggested. 

"What's a cell phone?" Teddy asked as he started paying attention to the guys conversation. 

"It's a gadget that allows someone to talk with another one far away. But it won't work with that much magic around it. We'll be surrounded by it and Ginny will be too." Harry explained. 

"Hm, you're right. So no muggle stuff." 

Suddenly, George got up with a finger in the air as if he had the perfect thought. "I got it. Harry, do you still have those mirrors you got from Sirius?"