Chapter 8: Beautiful

(Unknown artist)

You woke up as something moved underneath you. You let out a little grown at being moved. Cracking your eyes open to look int the bright blue ones framed by white lashes. Closing your eyes and letting out a little rumble of pleasure as his fingers stroked your body. "Morning beautiful." He grumbled low in his own deep morning voice.
"Morning handsome." You smiled nuzzling a kiss to his cheek. You let out a little gasp as he tilted your chin kissing you until your mind grew foggy as he slipped out of the bed.
"Mmm that was cute too. Your full of surprises fairy I love it." He smiled as he moved to the bathroom. "Your going to want something to really cover your body Fairy or you might have explaining to do."
You looked down and blushed at all the love bites he had left all over you. You looked at the bathroom as he smirked. "Such a possessive god you are." You huffed and smiled as you put your cloths back on.
He chuckled as he slipped into the bathroom and closed the door. You hurried next door to your own room to clean up. Wishing slightly that they wear connected. You growled as your rummaged through your cloths. You didn't have anything that would cover up some of them. In the end you picked up a scarf and wearing it tight to your neck to hide the bites. Sure he wouldn't normally  worry about being found out. You knew it wasn't by the school.Not endless he was using you as bait to bring out a traitor.
You shook your head of the thought. That's the last thing you needed to think about right now. Was that Satoru would use you as a pawn. With everything covered you looked at the clock and cursed. He let you sleep in.
You nearly tripped out your door in a hurry. You heard his snickering as you thumped into the door before sliding it open. "I'll get you back for this later." You gumbbled as wasp wings formed on your back. You slowed time to a crawl as you ran down the hallway. They wouldn't have started the breakfast rush yet. Even if it was only a few people, determination blazed through you to have food ready. You hurried to make something quickly, only objects you covered in your dust could move through time. As you grew tired and things started to move faster again you set out the last tray for breakfast of everyone who registered to be in started to come in to pick up food.
You collapsed panting in a chair. Wasp wings flitting in tiredness. No surprise that Satoru was the last one in for breakfast. By that time you nearly dozed off laying across the small prep table with its chair. He bent over kissing your cheek. Making you sit up in shock as you looked at his blindfolded face. "If I had known that this would be a good way to train you I would have played sooner. We can do it again tomorrow if you want."
He laughed as you puffed out your cheeks. Gripping the chair pillow in your hand and throwing it at him. Of corse he caught it, and when he did. You moved to get up and nearly feel down. You let out a little eep.
He caught you around the middle and set you back in the chair. "How long did you slow down time?"
You huffed as he grabbed you and set you back down. "An hour or so, things have to cook you know. Then I have to control the things that are normal speed."
"It's good your not teaching classes then. If your going to sleep do it in your room." He said it jokingly but their was a strong undertone to it. Meant what he said, he didn't want you sleeping in the open. He grabbed his tray and set it down next to you. "You already eat?"
"No, I was to tired." You smiled a little at him. "It's ok I can get the tray I made for myself it's just in the warmer."
"Let me." He said softly as he moved to get it. Bringing it over and setting it down before you. "Sorry for making you hustle. Next time everyone else can eat later. It's not going to kill them. Don't over do it."
You blushed and looked away fiddling with your scarf trying to not remember why you wear late. "Mmmm, it's alright. I'm fine. It's a good way to practice anyway."
Satoru sighed as he looked at you through his blind fold. "Don't make me knock you out. I'll do it."
"I'm so scared." You faked fear. "You know I trust you." You said softly as you grew tense looking up at someone coming in. It was one of the newer teachers. "Hello I didn't know you wear back."
The woman had pink hair cut in a bob cut with an eyepatch over one eye. "Oh sweety it's alright I just got back. Oh... Gojo I'm suprised to see you here so late. Or should I be? I've heard a lot about your being late. Aren't the students waiting for you right now?"
You felt his hands squeeze your leg from under the table where the woman couldn't see it. "They are used to it by now Jinx. I just slept in today. What do you want to do something about it?"
Hanna Jinx a strange name indeed. She always seemed a bit off to you instinctively. You tended to herd the first years away from her. But often she seemed to just pop up around you. "Nope, teaching can be so boring. I don't mind anyone skipping out on a day." A smile bloomed across her face came off as more manic then attractive. She grabbed some onigri from the fridge and waved. "Thank you for the food beautiful." As she waved dismissively.
"Have you been seeing her more often lately?" Satoru's voice dropped all playfulness as he still held your leg. Though it was softer now.
"She's been coming in more often. Only in the kitchens though. She makes my skin crawl. Why is she here?" You asked softly as you looked at Satoru.
"She's a transfer on good faith from another school. Don't worry about the students. She doesn't seem like she is after them. Avoid her if you can, never let your guard down around her." He ran a hand down your back before eating his own food. "Oh ya, this is the good stuff. Though I like dessert better."
"Sweets goblin." You puffed out your cheeks the flirt going over your head.
Satoru laughing a little as he kissed your cheek. "I'm talking about you, the most Decedent sweet there is. Little Sweettart."
You turned red as he left. "Can you clean these? I do have to go start training the kids and have missions to take care of." He was gone quickly. You sighed and finished planning out portions along with a meal plan. Eventually getting up and growning a little as you did so. Cleaning the dishes before starting all over again with a smile. Just when you finished setting everything out. You turned around and nearly ran into Jinx face first. All she did was breath on you. Yours sinces screaming as you formed claws and lashed out. You caught her across the face. As you collapsed with a thud on the floor.
"Ouch you fucking bitch." I should kill you for that."
You lay their with your eyes open wide completely paralyzed. She kicked you in the ribs hard. You felt the bone give with the force of her curse technique behind it. She picked up a knife and slice into your cheek. Leaving the knife in the floor.
"Now let's see if he can protect you. Stupid cow." She slammed her foot into the side of your head. Eye going dark from the force. Her hand closing them as your chest struggled to breath. You wear thrown over her shoulder your ribs creaming as blood bubbled out your lips leaving a trail on the floor. Your snapped ribs punctured your lungs.
"Time to pay for your crimes beautiful." She said as she hummed moving you. "He's going to be gone for days with the amount of missions we piled on him. He can't have both. Of corse I have to come back here. Fucking cut my face open I can't hide that. You felt something pierce your back as you wear unable to move. "Oh well I get to play with you until you die or join. This will be fun."