Chapter 23: Doll

(Unknown artist ⚠️spoiler warning from Manga and Gore⚠️)

Satoru was taking you out of the morgue, heart shattered you didn't have the gumption to fight the control. Not until your body sat up on it own. Thoughts of blood and gore flashing through your mind. The voice toying with your own abilities, which hurt. They forced the cat claws out of your body the agony, you wanted to scream. Heart skipping a beat as the power throbbed. 'Oh... I want to sink these into his throat. The more you fight it. The more this will hurt. After what you did maybe you deserve it.'
"Et .. g.." it slipped past you lips. "... un.." All you wanted was for Satoru to drop you and protect himself. Tears slipping your eyes as your arm arched back and snapped forward. "Leas..." If that meant dying you felt ok with that. The kids, the collage, protecting humans from what they couldn't see. That was fare more important.
The voice in your head was laughing at your febeal attempt to warn the man you loved. The arm moved almost slow and disjointed as you fought it. Pain nearly making your body vomit, unable to think.
"I thought so." The claws stopped at Satoru's throat. "You made her as weak as you could before you tried to take over. Now your killing her trying to use her. I'm going to destroy you."
Satoru looked up at your face, as if he could see your glasses over eyes through his blindfold. Blood leaking from your eyes along with tears. "How in the world would you do that if I'm your lover. You can't kill me!" The voice that came from your body was wooden.
You struggled to keep in Satoru's arms as the thing pulled your body from his arms. 'I would love to kill him. But I need to get that brat back. Stop fighting it stupid bitch.'
A twisted version of wasp wings formed at the back of your body. Your body moving like a broken puppet. Joints creaking and cracking in protest. "Try me." Satoru's eyes glinting unmercifully as his blindfold hung in his hand.
"Time to go." You screamed as it forced you to activate the time slow down. Running your body through the corridors. Your body was so much slower then it normally was. That's when something slammed through the floor above you. Landing on your back as you hit the ground hard enough to knock the wind out of you.
"Yo, don't think you can take this bitch for a joy ride. I find her entertaining." Sukuna blinked down as the wings shattered and vanished. "So fragile when it's not complete."
"Master!" Your voice came out shaky. "Master is that really you?"
"Shut the fuck up and get out Kenzu. Your breaking my toys." Sukuna growled as he lifted you up by your shirt collar and through you through the hallway wall. " The last survivor  of the opposition. Your killing her before the fun even really starts."
"Master I... the opposition..... truly... is that why my curse isn't complete?" You reached down to claw at your own chest. The dragon, where was it! Why wasn't it waking up?
Sukuna smiled something Manic as Satoru walked down the corridor. "Shall I take all you hold dear right this minute?!"
"He let you take over for a moment? He must have really been worried. Get back into bed." Satoru left no room for negotiations. With that Itadori took back over. Looking at you worriedly.
"G....o!" You choked out as the thing holding you inside strengthened it hold.
'If I run now with her master would be proud. I could save his toy for when he gets out.'
Satoru walked calmly holding his fingers up and crossing them. "Domain Expansion, infinite void."
      The creature controlling you seemed to be trances out. So many things entering your mind at once fore both of you. It nearly had you pass out at just that. Frozen in the void something started to throb in your chest. Just as something glowed under the hand of your palm.
     Satoru was before you one moment. Then he ripped a strange insect like curse thrashing around your hand. Every ounce of strength left in your body dropped. Eyes closing before the void even vanished.
     By the time you eyes opened again. You sat up and rubbed your head. Satoru smiled a little looking relieved. "Been a busy day for you...." he wrapped his arms around you in a hug. "Wanna go make some mischief? Get your mind off of things."
      You sobbed as he held on to him. Curling into his lap as he offered it. "Y... esss..."
      "Mmmm what to do. How about putting wasabi in Some of Yaga's snacks?" Satoru held you rocking you back and forth. "We can short sheet the kids beds."
     Your sob turning to hicks of laughter slowly. Shoulders drooped feeling emotionally and physically drained. Eyes closing softly but you weren't  sleeping you both knew it. "Thank you, your it hurt are you?"
     "No... not in the slightest. Maybe emotionally because I'm worried for you Fairy." He was actually very serious for a moment. His arms squeezing you as you let out a little relieved sigh.
     "Satoru... what's... the opposition?"
    "It's what the curse spirits call the humans who don't use cursed energy to slay curses. It's like this Fairy. Think of it like the yin and yang. Curse energy is the Yang to this world, but their are those out their who carry blessed energy. The Yin to the Curse. Opposition was the faction that held blessed energy. Though they couldn't see cursed spirits as easily as Jujutsu Sorcerers. Most of them needed glasses. The entire clan that represented this small faction of people, was killed in an incident years ago. They resided in a small town. I'm sure perhaps one or two servived it. But the cause was... a small child. Who was the most dangerous of them all. Holding both cursed and blessed energy."
      "Oh.... then why... how could I.." head pounding from trying to learn and the loss. You opened your eyes to look at Satoru he smiled a little down at you.
      "Let me say this, do you know why this Yakuza family adopted you? Why you wear treated as the princess?" The change seemed so sudden in the conversation you shoved again and shook your head. Clutching at your chest that had a large bandaid over it.
      "N... no..." Voice soft as Satoru ran his hand up and down your spine.
      "Their was only way for the blessed to stay hidden. They had protectors. Some of them extremely talented curse users. Supposedly some of them infiltrated a Yakuza family. Rising up the ranks. Using it to help fund and protected their flock." Satoru grinned as he pulled you out of the bed and throw you over his shoulder.
You squealed as he bolted from the room right to the kitchens. You didn't even know if you had decent close on. still your laughter echoed down the hallway as he span with you a few times. Setting you in one of the chairs as he went for the cabinets. Setting some rice cakes and tea before you as you rubbed your face. Checking to make sure you wear the uniform. Sighing seeing that you did, seemed Satoru had changed your closed for you.
Before you could curse at him for treating you like a child. Even if your heart was hurting and wasn't in it. "The blessed, they had a very special child born into the family. When a blessed user and a cursed user have a child. It usually cancels out both energies. Ending up in a dead child. Since the rest is top secret information. Im working on getting more of it.Oh! Sukuna decided to talk, was that why you asked?" Satoru pulled his phone out as you looked at him sheepishly. He lifted the phone up snapping a picture. "Perfect."
"Hey! Wait a minute! Delete it! I have bed head!" You sniffled as his antics brought a smile to your face.
"Not happening, it's my background now." Satoru bent down and kissed your forehead. Making you shut up and blush as you looked up at him. "I'm glad your acting alright. But now you have to eat something. That is before we pull some very fun stunts."
You half smiled as you nibbled on a rice cake. All of it seemed rather confusing in this state. Wondering if Satoru was hiding more then he was letting on. "How long Satoru..."
"Hu?" Satoru was in the middle of adding something fowl to a poor souls snack. "Oh.... it's only been a day Fairy. You slept for a whole day. That's all nothing sever. Worse things have happened, we cremated those two... your... parents already. Gave them proper send off."
"I.... thank you... I know they weren't my real parents. I know I.... I was the one who killed them... I..."
"Stop that. We talked about this Fairy. It's alright." Satoru smooths out your hair. "The bed head is pretty funny though. It's adorable."
You pretended to bat at his hand. Instead grabbing it and squeezing as you brought it to your face. Rubbing into the palm of his hand. "Damn it. You suck." Tears running down your face once more as you smiled.
"Oh I know I do. I'm perfect at everything but my personality is garbage. Want a picture with me? Many a Jujutsu Sorcerer ask for them." Satoru smiled as he kissed you softly placing sunglasses on his face as he pulled away.
"Ha! I can make a fortune off the one I already have." Grinning as he looked down with half lidded eyes through his sun glasses.
"Oh ya? Can't believe any better then the one I just got."
"Of your sleeping face? I bet girls would pay top notch for it." You laughed as he sat next to you. Tickling your sides mercilessly.
"You better not! I want half the profit if you do. I'll make prints of yours and sell them to you troublesome Fairy." Satoru then pulled you into his lap stealing one of the rice cakes. "Or not, I don't really feel like sharing my treasures."
"What!? When did I become a treasure?" You turned pink as you tried to glare at the man comforting you.
"When you slept with me? Mmmm before that I suppose. When I used to watch you dispatch curses to and from your home. Sure it was illegal but, you didn't care about anything but keeping people safe."
Steam nearly came out of your ears. Only making Satoru snicker as he opened some videos. Where you both watched them on his phone together. Seeing the picture was actually his Lock Screen. It only made you feel silly, at the same time. It was comforting he wanted to see you everyday that way. The room filled with random videos and occasionally laughter.