Chapter 12: Promised Peace

(Artist Reqip?) ⚠️small manga spoilers⚠️
        You wear laying in Satoru's bed. He had moved you over while he went to get food. He joked about chaining you to the bed but instead he turned on the tv. Letting you watch some movies as you dozed. Wrapped in his scent, apparently he used these movies to train Itadori how to control his curse energy. You wear wrapped around his pillow as you heard it. Someone rummaging around your room. You thought about asking if Satoru was back, but... he wouldn't do that.
       You heard a muffled voice, a couple of them speaking. But couldn't make out what they said. A male and a female it sounded like. Satoru always barriered his room, only he and you could get in and out. Was that why he had you stay here? It was safer apparently. You moaned as you tried to sit up in the hoodie blanket you hand on. Your body ached from all the fun and healing.
      Eventually whoever it was left they sounded angry as the woman's voice rose in the hallway. "Wonder who she destroyed that room with. Where the fuck did she go?" Stomping as they went down the hallway. You let out a sigh you didn't know you had been holding in. You didn't really have many things in the room. Outside of it being a warm and colorful decor nothing would help someone learn about you in there.
     Snoozing off only to startle into tiger ears and tail as the door opened. Satoru smirked a little behind his blindfold. "That's hot, but you know your safe here."
      He walked over and sat the food on a coffee table in front of the couch. "Sorry I..... think someone was in my room." You said softly as you reached out for him when he walked over. You blushed and let out a mew as he toyed with the cat ears. "Satoru..."
     "I couldn't help it they are too cute. You said someone was in your room? I'm sure they wear shocked by the condition of the room." He smirked before lifting you up and carrying you to the couch. Setting you down carefully. "Did you hear them?"
     "Some... it sounded like a female and a male. But... I don't know who it is." You smiled as you picked up a dafuku and bit into one. "Yum" you said as you bit into your favorite flavor spreading across your tongue.
      "There's actual food to you know." Satoru bent his head and licked some of what inside that had slipped from your lips. Making you turn pink. He seemed to enjoy that look the most as he chuckled. Pulling out his phone and typing something. "I did the minimum I needed to do while I was gone. The principal understands your taking time away from the kitchen. At least for while we are all investigating."
       You nodded as you opened the meal he brought. One for each of you as you leaned against him. "I'm sorry I am not much help."
       "Your fine, they are going to try and start sending you on missions again soon though. I don't like it, but we can't just turn on the people giving the orders yet. So you have to be careful always keep your phone on you." Satoru pulled his blindfold off now that you were in your own little space. Opening his own meal as you both started to eat. Watching a horror movie ironically.
      When you got so engrossed in the movie. You jumped because he pulled you into his lap holding you like a stuffed animal. You wiggled as you smiled resting against him. "Your not going to get into trouble are you?"
      "Get into trouble? No... cause it? Absolutely." He chuckled as you pulled a face at him. "I'm fine Fairy. I won't do anything to jeopardize anyone right now."
      You reached up and pinched his cheek. "You better not, or I will kick your butt."
     "You wish you could. You only get to touch it because I let you."
     "Those are fighting words good sir. I'll have you know I can positively take down a god."
     "Oh? Your going to need more then spunk to take down a god." Satoru laughs a little as you fluffed your cheeks.
     A devious smile creep across your face as you grabbed a Daifuku from the table and stuffed it in Satoru's mouth. "Of corse! I bring treats too sometimes." You giggled knowing you still couldn't get away. You bit off the part of the cake still sticking out of his mouth. Chewing it with a smile as he cuddled into you.
      "Damn it, well you win this time." He said as he finished the cake. The rest of the day spent cuddling as you dozed on and off. Eventually you were left holding a pillow on the couch while Satoru went to go and check out your room.
      You jumped when he touched your cheek. You looked up at him groggy. "Sorry Fairy, whoever went in their trashed the place. Your going to have to stay here for a while. I told the others you would be in a safe house going between here and the school. I don't trust it."
      You mumbled as you pulled him to you and kissed his cheek. "Mmmm... that's ok... if I have my hoodie blankets and Satoru I don't need much else."
      He flushed a little behind his blindfold and held you as you reached for him. "Silly woman. You need food and a bathroom too."
     You shook your head as you hung off him. "Nope. But I will get board when I'm not tired."
      He grinned as he ran his fingers through your hair. "Want to help train the kids more then? I still don't want you taking so many mission. Only go on team missions."
      "Dummy, I'm a dragon. Grrrr." You mumble as you nuzzled under his chin.
       Satoru sighed as his lip twitched a little. "Worth it. Call me dummy again and you will pay for it." His voice held nothing but love and playfulness to it. He was genuinely worried for you, but seemed to keep it to himself.
       The next day though you wear the new cloths he bought you while you had been sleeping, on one of his little escapes. You raised an eyebrow as you wear pastel long sleeve crop top. Over black leather pants. The scarf you had on was a cute black one covered with stars. You wear combat boots and to your delight it was easy to move in. Though some of you bite marks wear showing. So you put on a black turtleneck to cover those up too.
      "Ready?" He asked as he leaned against the door frame.
      "Hey how come you get the tracksuit?"
      "Because I bought my own cloths and don't constantly get hurt." He smirked as you walked over and pulled a face. You actually put on make up to match the outfit you liked it so much. "Besides you like it."
     You whirled around and flapped the sleeves. "I do!" You beamed as you asked. "Can we go?"
     "Mmmhmm everyone is out of this area now. We can walk out and go get the kids. Time for you to show how much control you have now Fairy."
     "I'm going to knock your blindfold off then." You reached out boopong Satoru's nose before slipping out the door and skipping down the hallway a few steps before waiting for him.
      Satoru just smiled as he shook his head. Hands in his pockets as he seemed to just show up before you. You watched his back as he walked before you. "Your  crazy matches my crazy so well Fairy." Making you turn so read you may as well of had steam coming out your ears. Toying with the scarf around your neck as you smiled. You glimpsed something in the shadows for a moment but dismissed it. Thinking it was your imagination.