Chapter 25: In your Pocket

(Unknown Artist)
Working on morning meals your eyes flicked over to the door. "Satoru your not being very stealthy." You smiled as he walked in closing the door behind him.
"Wasn't trying to be, I've been... actually behaving for once. Yama might just lose it if he found out." Satoru grinned from under his blindfold. "Do I get a treat for that Fairy?"
You laughed a little as you glanced at him. "Maybe, if you hadn't raided my stash." Your mind still wondering why dragon went through all the trouble the other day.was it's just to fight you? Or did she have a point behind it. You slide over some rolled omelette on a plate. "Sweet just for you."
Satoru sat down and started eating the breakfast you prepared for him. "Your to go for me I swear. Then again I'm good at everything so, I bet I could out cook you if I tried." He glanced waiting for your flustered and annoyed face. He sat up when you just smiled at him instead. Your horns glowing a bit red.
"Maybe eventually, but if you touch my kitchen I will slay you." Your eyes flashing dangerously.
"Only if it involves a bed." Satoru said as he smiled so sweet. You couldn't control it, your face turned pink as you tried to hide it. "Ha, your so cute Fairy. But your worried about something aren't you."
You set out everyone else's breakfast as Satoru finished his. Cleaning his dish before nodding. "Yes, I.... I've been thinking about going back to.... where dragon was born I suppose.... where I killed the village..... see if there are any clues to.. controlling myself." You closed your eyes against the flash of memory. The smell of blood, the screams of the people before it all went silent.
"You don't want to look for the Yakuza members ment to protect you? They might have more information for you." Satoru was playing with his chopsticks as he watched you from under his blind fold. A small frown on his face as you paled trying to push back memory.
"They are dead.... I already tried to call them." You looked at Satoru with a sad eyes. "That one Curse is still locked up isn't he?"
"You bet, he won't sing so he gets to hang out with me until he will." Satoru rested his chin on his hand. Hiding his worry for you. "Will you let me take you out instead today?"
"Am I helping you on a mission again? Or are we actually going out?" You washed your hands and turned to look at him as everyone started to file in.
Satoru got up and took your hand dragging you out. "Going out. There's a movie I wanna see, but I also want to spend time with you. Will you spoil me today so I can spoil you tonight?" He grinned as you hurried to keep up. "Everyone can wash their own dishes."
"Can we stop by a book store.. there's a manga I want to get." You laughed as you fallowed him down the hallway. Satoru seemed to be getting excited as he squeezed your hand. Making your relax and bringing joy back into your heart.
"Yes! That's a great idea. Which manga series is it from? You might have to hide it from the kids." Satoru grinned as he pulled you into his room. Closing the door before pinning you to a wall and looking down at you. "It's good to have a day off to play with you Sweettart. I want to strip you myself and just stay here. But I think you need some sunlight. We can play after we get home." Bending his head and kissing you until you wear breathless before slipping out of your hold. You didn't even notice you had wrapped your arms up around his neck. Stumbling forward, you had been pushing your body against his.
You spun around and shivered as you held your face. "Damn it Satoru, don't... don't tease me so much."
"Not a chance. Besides you love it." He walked up behind you. You could feel his body heat radiating off him. Even as he bent down and whispered in your ear. "It's what you get, because I love every bit of you." Just before he lay a kiss on your neck. Chuckling as a moan escaped your lips before he pulled away again. "Well, change if you going to Fairy. I know you only ever put things that you want to hide in your room. Everything else is in here."
You turned to face him and sighed a little in relief that he was a tee shirt with a button down over it. Some thick bottle cap sunglasses and jeans. Casual cloths, still your heart couldn't help fluttering looking at him. "It's not fare." You said as he smirked at you moving to the drawer he had given you to keep your cloths in.
"What's not fare?" He says sitting down in a chair tilting his head as he watched you pull off your uniform slowly. Pretending he wasn't by opening up a book on his table. Holding it in his hands.
"That your that hot with out trying." You didn't even pay attention to him until you heard him him grunt. You turned and his face was in the book. You wondered why he grunted you shrugged as you looked in the drawer. Waving your hips as you hummed, with you black lace underwear on. It was comfortable, and one of your favorites with the matching set. Pulling out some darker cloths as you tilted your head. Pulling on a electric blue and pastel pink striped over sized sweatshirt over your normal shirt and black leather pants. You looked over at Satoru as he started to hum with you. "What you think? Should I change my make up too?" Spinning for him as your hair bounced in its pony tail.
"You really want to know?" He asked as you walked over. He lashed out with his hand and pulled you into his lap before you could even blink. "I don't want to share you with anyone." He purred as he wrapped his arms around you kissing you until your lips swelled. "You don't need to wear make up for my approval. Just wear what makes you happy. Your always beautiful to me." His eyes holding seriousness that he rarely ever showed. His glasses tipped so you could see his eyes.
It made you pant hard for him as your heart thundered in your ears. Locked into the pools of his eyes you couldn't pull away. You blushed the same pink as your oversized sweater. "Love you... too." You panted out as you smiled for him. So sweet you laughed he he turned away slightly turning pink himself.
"Better run or our whole day will be stuck in this room again. I don't want to control myself at the moment."
Your eyes widened as you laughed escaping his arms and putting on your shoes. Grabbing your black purse and opened the door. "Let's go Satoru, I... I love every bit of you. Which means I don't need sex all the time you silly frost man."
"What did you call me?" Satoru smiled as he stood up."
"Come on Yuki Onna!" You teased him yourself before slipping on your shoes and running down the hall laughing.
"I'm not a girl Fairy! I'm going to get you for that comment." His voice held laughter of its own in it. He slipped around door, boots on as he moved leisurely behind you. He didn't have to run and he knew it.
"Who is the one smuggling in your snacks good sir?" You spun expecting to see him farther down the hallway. Only to have wind pass your face as he wrapped you up in his arm before tossing you over his shoulder.
"Oh you most definitely are." You kicked only to let out a Yelp as he pinched you.
"Satoru..." you panted as she you wiggled. "Set me down."
"Maybe when we get to the car." Satoru said as he walked waving at Yama who just rolled his eyes. Even after you gave him a pleading look.
"Just don't cause trouble." Yama said as he went back to what he was doing.
"Roger Roger." Said Satoru as he chuckled eventually setting you on your feet. Taking your hand and walking out the doors of the dorm area. Headed towards the parked vehicles. "This is going to be fun Fairy."