x

Now Playing...

OLD SCARS/FUTURE HEARTS by ALL TIME LOW

"Lord Dio," Wang Chan spoke to grab the attention of his master, who was planning his attack on Jonathan Joestar, "please do not take my inquiry for insult, but

"Lord Dio," Wang Chan spoke to grab the attention of his master, who was planning his attack on Jonathan Joestar, "please do not take my inquiry for insult, but... why give the woman the powers of the mask?"

Dio laughed. "Can't you see, my foolish thrall? By giving those powers to (Y/N), she believes it is her who has the upper hand, but that is farther from the truth. It is we who are at an advantage. When Jojo figures out his dearly beloved (Y/N) who could do no wrong has given up her humanity in order to escape death, he'll turn on her. They'll both be heartbroken and thus, easy to best in battle." He grinned devilishly.

≛✪≛

While you watched Jonathan train with Baron Zeppeli, Speedwagon came running over, saying he had found something. Soon enough, you were in a carriage, sitting next to Jonathan.

"Where did you say we were going?" you asked.

"A village," Jonathan answered, taking your hand. "Windknight's Lot. Is that right, Speedwagon?"

He nodded. "Recently, there's been a lot of disappearances right after dark. From what locals have told me, a man who has a striking resemblance to Dio has been seen."

Zeppeli looked at Jonathan. "This means we are out of time for training. My pupil, this final test will mean life or death."

You tightened your grip on Jonathan's hand. "Jojo, you kind bastard, don't you dare die during this. I refuse to see someone I care about so deeply be..." With tears in your eyes, you blinked and looked away, covering your eyes with your arm. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't get emotional... I knew this would happen."

"There's nothing to worry about, (Y/N)," Jonathan assured. "When I meet him in combat, I'll stay low."

"Give 'im hell," Speedwagon encouraged.

"While there's still light in the sky, we'll attack," Jonathan planned.

Suddenly, midway through the tunnel to get into the village, the carriage stopped. Speedwagon opened the door to see what the hold up is. You decided to follow alongside him.

"Sir, what seems to be the prob--" you gasped. One of the horses had sharp objects sticking out of it while the others were decapitated. Then, the driver's body fell face down on the ground, blood splattering. You and Speedwagon screamed out of disgust and fear due to knowing who had caused this to happen.

"Step away from those horses," Zeppeli commanded as he and Jonathan stepped out of the carriage.

As he said that, the blood from the neck of one of the decapitated horses began moving. Then, out popped a familiar face--Jack the Ripper. You gulped but bit your tongue. You had to act as you had never seen the man before in your life.