Chapter one - Intro

Monster high is a great school, full of great guys and ghouls. Though I'm surprised I haven't turned insane. Have you seen the ghouls I have to practically live with?! Including the Hybrids I've always dealt with.
Frankie and I aren't the same. I've been at Monster high for two weeks... Finding out about her relationships and how she still has guys drooling on her left right and centre. I had no chance, no matter now "adorbs" she thinks I am. Gigi and I are great friends and do a lot together, it's so much better than having Bonita's wings in my face, Sirena playing with my hair and Avea interrupting everything I say.
Gigi and I were out at the coffin-bean at the mall. It's mine and Gigi's favourite place to go. As we sipped our drinks and relaxed, Frankie and her ghoul friends came walking in. I gasped and hide my face in a newspaper. Gigi chuckled "Totally not obvious." She whispered loudly.
Cleo turned around and saw me, it was clear from my clothing.
"Oh look Frankie, it's that Zombiecorn of yours." She said loudly, smirking at herself. Feeling pretty proud she spotted me for some reason. Frankie ignored her comment and took their order away with them. Thank god! I thought I would of had my throat slaughtered when they walked in. Since I was the one who finished this whole thing with me and Frankie.
It's even on Spectra's blog - no surprise there.
"Are they gone?" I asked, still hiding myself with the newspaper, like it would help even though the ghouls already spotted me.
Gigi laughs "yes, they're gone." She says quietly as I throw the newspaper on the table. I sat silently holding my face in my hand that was lent on the arm rest.
"That was smooth." She said chuckling.
"... Mhm..." I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Let's get out of here." I say, finishing off my drink. Gigi nods and stands up. "Yeah, we'll go back to my dorm. I'll make you something there." She insists. I nod and smile.
As we left the Coffin-bean I talk to Gigi about me and Frankie. I didn't watch where I was going - as usual. I then bumped into someone. They fell to the ground as I gasped and looked down at them.
"Ow! Watch it!" Toralei shouted, rubbing her head as she sat on the ground. Toralei and I had never met until then. I found her pretty fiery.
"I am so sorry! I didn't see where I was going!" I went down on one knee and held out my hand. It felt like Daja vu. This was how Frankie and I met... I wasn't complaining, it was the sweetest moment ever.
Toralei looked up at me as if her mood completely changed. She took my hand as I lifted her back to her feet.
"Don't worry about it." She said, still in her sassy voice, I'd only met her for two seconds and I could read her like a book instantly. I could tell she wanted to be sweet, but that's not possible in front of her ghoul friends.
"And you... Are...?" Toralei asked, as she raised her left eyebrow.
"Oh, erm, I'm Neighthan." Words were stuck in my throat and hard to get out.
"I'm Toralei. I've seen you around monster high a few times, you're Frankie's little prince aren't you?" She teased.
"No, no, no!" I said instantly, as fast as I could.
"Er... It, didn't work. So I finished it." I said, not knowing how this kitty would react.
She laughed. "Good boy." She smirked "She has enough guys of her own. You don't need any of em' fools she's with either. They're like a circus performance." Torlaei joked as she glanced at Gigi, she knew it would rattle her magical cage, since Gigi and Frankie are best friends. Gigi rolled her eyes and looked away, keeping quiet.
I chuckle.
Toralei clears her throat "Tomorrow's Monday right? Right. You meet me in Study Howl at 7:30am. I'll show you who the real Ghouls are in this school."