Chapter 10 - Butterflies.

It was Monday. The awesome dinner we thought we'd enjoy didn't turn out well. Jackson ended up with a broken nose, Frankie lost a hand.
The twins got glued together (I don't even know how) and Toralei woke up with morning with a huge bump on her head, I don't even know what happened to Gigi.
I was fine though.
I don't even want to go into what happened. Jackson got the broken nose from me.
Gobby little nerd! He felt 'top man' for winning Frankie. When really he was her last option.
I don't know how the rest happened. It was a blur.

I woke up beside Toralei like always. I saw the large bump on her head when she lifted her head up from the pillows.
"Ah..." She puts a hand on the bump. I look at her, still laying down. I took her hand off the bump and sat up. I looked at it and gritted my teeth. It looked painful.
"Don't touch it Tor, that looks sore." I said softly as I got out of bed. "You stay there." I said and got out a first aid kit.
Toralei stood up and walked over to me. I held the box full of medical stuff.
She put her hand on mine and looked up at me.
"I'll be fine." She whispered and gently took the box and put it back. She puts a hand on my face. "Thank you." She hugs me. I felt a chill run down my spine, then I got butterflies in my stomach.
My eyes twitched slightly as I look down at her. I wasn't hugging her back.
She looked up at me. I looked down at her. I smiled brightly and knelt down and picked her up like a kid.
She wrapped her arms and legs around me and hugged me tighter as I lifted her. I held her and hugged her tight.
The cutest moment of my life. I felt like I was in a romantic movie!

(Toralei's POV)

I was there, hugging the guy of my dreams tightly. He's driving me crazy, I'll loose my mind if I don't get him soon.
He's just perfect. It's like he'll do anything for me, anything at all.
I had my head leant on his shoulder as we hugged.
I moved my head away and looked at Neighthan, he looked at me.
I got butterflies just looking at him, just being with him gave me the tingly feels.

(Neighthan's POV)

We were looking at each other like our eyes were glued.
We leant our foreheads on each others, our noses touching.
This was totally not something friends would do.
I loved her and couldn't get her out of my head...
I just didn't have the courage to ask her out on a date...