Chapter 18 - Pannic.

I don't know what to think about this, I got stomach ache once I read it. I knew it was a threat put in the nicest possibly way. I'm not stupid... Sort of...
Around half an hour later at 7:30am, Avea turned up at my door.
Her hair was down and straight, she wore a blue blouse with a black jacket.
I opened the door.
"Hey... Avea... Come in..." I said, moving to let her in.
"Thanks Neighthan." I shut the door behind her.

(Avea's POV)

Neighthan was asking strange, he looks pale. He wouldn't look me in the eye.
"You alright Neighthan? You don't look well." I asked.
He just shook his head then sighed. "I'm fine..." He whispered, then went upstairs. I followed him to his room. I sat on the floor as he sat on his bed. I didn't know how awkward this would be, I was scared if I'm honest.
"Neighthan you look Ill. You look like you're going to throw up..." I said, crossing my arms. Watching his face grow paler.
"I'm...-" he couldn't even talk. He ran out and to his bathroom. I heard nothing more for 5 minutes until he walked back in, he shut his door, leaned his back against it and slid down the door. He sat on the floor, he looked drained.
"Sorry." He whispered.
I gasped and stood up. I walked over to him and laid opposite him.
"Neighthan!" I put a hand under his chin, I got him to look at me. "What's wrong?" I asked looking deeply concerned.
Neighthan looked at me in the eye. Then shut his eyes and leaned his head on the door too, you could hear his head bang on the door. He shut his eyes and didn't say a word. That's when I panicked.