Chapter 4 - Lunch

It was lunch.
Oh, and if you were wondering.
Avea hit me for seeing ANOTHER post on Spectra's blog. I don't want to even go into what it said...
-
I was with Toralei, Purrsephone and Meowlody at the lunch table.
Clawdeen came over and put her hand on the table.
"Alright little unicorn, why Is Frankie in tears? She won't tell us and we can clearly see how close you are with these Kitty's." She barked.
Neighthan gulped. "Don't you know the amount of guys she's got wanting her? I have no chance-" I got cut off.
"Mrow!" Toralei hissed at Clawdeen. "Leave him alone, he can make his own decisions." She snaps.
Clawdeen rolls her eyes and looks at me.
"I don't want you to talk to Frankie ever again." She pointed a finger at me. Gosh it felt like my mom was talking to me.
"Don't get evolved Clawdeen." I snarled.
Clawdeen rolls her eyes and walks off sitting on her table with the Ghouls again.
"Thanks Toralei." I say smiling.
"No problem, they pull my whiskers sometimes. I'm not a fan of them at all." She rolls her eyes and scratches the table with her nail with boredom.
"Tell me about it..." I said quietly.
Toralei's face lit up. "Hey Neightan! There's a party this Friday! Want to come with me and the Ghouls?" She asked.
"Sure, it will be a lot better than sitting in my dorm with Avea slapping me every ten seconds." I laugh.
Toralei and the twins laugh.
"Stay over with us for a while." Purrsephone said, twirling her hair and chewing gum.
"Really? Would that be okay?" I ask, then look at Toralei.
"Oh yeah. That would be great!" She half smirks, half smiles.
I smile.
"Thanks Ghouls. I appreciate it!"
"Me and you can bunk off next lesson so we can get your stuff over to our dorm before the Hybrids notice." Toralei said messing with her drink.
"Awesome, thanks again Toralei."
"No problem."

- At my dorm -

"What's with all this crap?!" Toralei exclaims kicking everything on the floor.
"Don't even ask, it's not mine. It's probably Sirena's." I say miserable while packing my stuff.
"What are you doing tonight then?" She asks.
"Nothing, as per usual, why you ask?" I ask back.
"I was just wondering, I feel like staying in tonight." She says picking up some of my things and putting them in my suitcase.
"Me too to be honest." I yawn and put the rest of my things in my case and zip it up. I lift it up and look around.
"Alright, let's go." I say as we walk to the door. We get to Toralei's dorm. There was already a spear bed there for me. "I guess that's mine?" I point to the bed.
"Yes, the one next to mine." She said and sat down on a bean bag.
"Thanks." I said and unpacked all my things.
- 7:30pm-
Me and Toralei were still in the dorm and hadn't left. I fell to sleep for an hour as did Toralei.
We've been up for an hour, Toralei wasn't dressed up anymore. She wore a black vest and some loose black shorts along with some flip flops.
She brought over a coffee that she made for me. And then sat next to me in her own bed. The twins were out.
"So, you like it here?" She asked.
"Yes, it's actually peaceful!" I laugh softly and take a swig of my coffee.
She nods "it is pretty quiet here." She says, leaving her coffee of the cabinet to cool down.
We talked for hours. Until it got to 10:30pm and realised the time.
"Oh my Ghoul!" She gasps and puts her Icoffin on the cabinet.
"It's 10:30!" She said shocked.
"Gosh! We did talk for hours." I chuckle.
She chuckles too as she yawns. "I'm going to sleep, I need it." She giggles.
I agreed. "Yeah me too."
Toralei walks over to the lights and turns them off. The twins were still out.
After 5 minutes of me and Toralei trying to sleep. Toralei speaks.
"It's so cold." She whispers.
"I know..." I whisper back.
Toralei jumps out of bed as I feel someone behind me in bed. I suddenly felt warm.
I turned around to see Toralei there, laid next to me.
I chuckle.
"What? It's keeping us warm!" She laughs.
I laugh back, as we slowly fall to sleep.