Chapter 19 - Neighthan's fustration.

I worried a lot about Neighthan. He didn't look well and I didn't know what was going on.
Only thing I could do was slap him to get my attention. So I did.
"Neightan!"
He groaned. "What?!" He sat further up and blinked constantly.
"Sorry..." I said and rubbed his cheek where I slapped him.

(Neighthan's POV)

I felt queazy, awful and humiliated to let something so small get to me like this...
"Sorry Avea..." I cleared my throat and stood up. She stood up too.
"Can you please... Come with me to meet someone? I can't do this alone..." I ask quietly.
"Neighthan... You're too ill to go out anywhere." She grabbed my arm and sat me on the bed. "I'll look after you while you rest."
"Avea, it means a lot to me but I need to go..." I said and stood up. I started to get frustrated.
"Neightan plea-"
"NO!" I yelled.
We stood silent for a moment.
"I'm sorry... I'll leave you too it." Avea said and pushed past me. She left the room and galloped downstairs.
"Avea wait! I'm sorry!" I ran to the landing of the stairs, but she'd already gone.
I sighed and ran down stairs. I may as well get this thing over and done with. I don't know how this will go, but I'll tell you one thing. I'm scared.