Chapter 13 - It's over.

"I.. Felt as if... Avea was a threat to me. The way she is with you seemed like she cared a lot about you but put it in a different way. A better one than I did. I shouldn't of flipped out like that..." She sighed and got off me. She sat on the floor and put her head in her hands.
I sat up and put my knees to my chest.
I looked down. I made my decision... It hurt but it was for the best.
"Toralei..." I sighed. "Avea is like family, my best friend. She's my everything and as much as this hurts, I have to put her first... I'm sorry Toralei..." I looked at her, both mine and her heart sank.
Toralei stayed silent and hid her face in her hands.
I look away and stand up.
"... I-... Sorry..." I whisper and look down at Toralei. I saw her in the same position as she was before. Tears filled my eyes as I began to walk away, towards the school entrance.
I looked up to see Avea trotting over. She saw the tears in my eyes and immediately knew that we had finished it.
She looked at me as I looked away. I tried to stay as strong as possible. I never cry.
Like, NEVER.
Avea saw the tear run down my cheek. She leaned over and hugged me tight.
Getting a hug off my best friend was what I needed.
Toralei was still where she was. Clawdeen and Cleo then ran out and saw me and Avea there. The ghouls ran over to me, Clawdeen put a hand on my shoulder. "What's goin' on?" She asked as I rolled the tears out of my eyes.
I sighed as I pulled away from Avea. "Ask Toralei..." I said. As I then ran back into the school and into the dorm.