Chapter 7 - Toralei's breakdown.

Me and Toralei went back to the dorm after that. I avoided Frankie and her little crew, including the Hybrids.
Toralei didn't speak to me all the way home. It was pretty.. Awkward.
We entered her dorm as I took my jacket off and threw it on my bed, I then plonked myself on my bed and shut my eyes. Toralei took her heels off and coat, she walked up to me without me realising.
She kissed me as I had my eyes closed. My eyes shot open, but they closed again within a few seconds.
I found that so sweet, so romantic... Everything Toralei isn't... I think.
We fell asleep in the same bed again. Our dorms really cold, so we do that like its tradition.
Sunday came and it was quiet. Toralei and the twins weren't there, and it was only 7:40am.
I picked up my Icoffin to see if I could find out where she'd gone.
But nope...
Spectra REALLY did it for me this time.
She snook into our dorm and took a photo of us kissing.
Her caption said: "New hot couple at monster high."
Really Spectra? Really?
I swear if she wasn't dead I'd-...
Never mind!
I got changed and ran out of the dorm. I ran around the school trying to avoid everyone. I ran outside and she and the twins were there on the steps.
The twins patting her back from each side. While Toralei sat in the middle as she appeared to be crying.
I ran half down the stairs and sat below Toralei and the twins.
I looked up at her, removing her hands from her face. I held her wrists.
"Toralei, what's wrong?"
She sniffed
"Spectra." She whispered and then fell angry with herself and forced her hands back on her face.
"I don't want you seeing me like this."
"Toralei what did she do?"
"She's turned me into a huge embarrassment." She got her Icoffin out and showed me her post.
A picture of Clawd and Toralei holding hands in the hall.
"It wasn't real, I fell over so he helped me up like guys do - by the hands." She sniffed again.
"She's made me look like an ass!"