Chapter 5 - Fridays Party.

After a long week. It's finally Friday afternoon.
Me, Toralei and the twins are getting ready for the party.
The girls make themselves look extra dolled up on these occasions. I don't know why really. I slap on a suit and I'm done.
Me and Toralei have gotten so much closer this week. I haven't spent any time with the others at all. Not even Gigi. As much as I love her, she never bothered to make an effort after that so neither would I.
We're the hottest thing in Spectra's blog. I don't know why or if I should be happy about that. But the whole clash between us all is 'Juicy' for those with no life.
"So, you ready Ghouls?" Toralei asks the twins.
I got ready in the bathroom. It was weird to be around the Ghouls while getting ready.
"We're ready Neighthan!" She shouts.
I walk out in a black and white suit.
I look at Toralei, she wore pink and black high heels, with a short flared dress, which was also pink and black. She then wore her black leather jacket over he top. She wore black lipstick and pink eyeshadow, she even added hair extensions in! Stunning wasn't even the word.
"Wow..-" I gasp and clear my throat. "I mean... Let's go!"
- 7:50pm -
We arrived at the party. I avoided Frankie and the Ghouls as much as I could.
I stayed with Toralei and the twins all night. Spectra was floating around taking photos of everyone and posting on her blog.
Holt and Frankie were up on the DJ booth. Frankie seemed happy so I was off the hook.
My feelings for Toralei had grew over the past week. It's becoming unbearable now and it doesn't help when I have Clawdeen's claws digging in my back and Abbey freezing me over Frankie.
There was alcohol there, loads of it.
Toralei was crazy partier and was half drunk within the first hour.
I took it easy but I got drunk pretty easy.
"How you enjoying this so far Unicorn?!" She said putting her hand on my chest as she chuckled to herself.
"Great. I'm really enjoying this!" I smile and chuckle at hers.
"I'll be right back." I said as I walked to the bathrooms. I walked in to see Clawd, Jackson, Heath and Hoodude voodoo stood talking.
"Ahhh! My man!" Clawd laughs and puts an arm around my shoulder.
"You know, you are THE man for Toralei. You know?" He teased but he seemed to be serious too.
I push him off. "Dude, stop teasing." I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall.
"It's true." Jackson said and sniffed.
Neightan laughed "you're only saying that so you know you've got a better chance for Frankie! But don't worry." I put my hands in front of me. "Keep her." I roll my eyes and leave the bathroom not even needing it anymore.
Hours past, still having fun with Toralei and the twins, even one of her Vampire friends and Clawd joined us.
It was around 11:50pm and the party was dying down already. Toralei couldn't barely stand and neither could I.
We had to get carried by Clawd to her dorm. As we both crawled into the same bed and fell to sleep.